Author Topic: Avatar History Record  (Read 33666 times)

Aierdome

• Ranger
  • The Emperor Protects.
Re: Avatar History Record
« Reply #75 on: November 03, 2015, 12:42:47 PM »
Hm, my glorious three avatars...

First two were treecats from Honor Harrington, both of which come from this pic:

regular:

Birthday version:

But today I have become adult, bearer of responsibilities (:o) , so it's time to suit up:

This in turn comes from this pic:
When I think of deep psychological insight, I think of three names: Freud; Jung; Grignr.
-----
:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16:

Smirty

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #76 on: November 03, 2015, 10:48:21 PM »

New avvie! From a thing that I haven't touched since June.

That portrait is the gorgeousest of things.  :)) Is that your art style? I love it.

I'm a bit OCD when it comes to avatars so I probably have changed mine thirty times already and won't bother recapitulating that.
Though the current one is a close-up of my OC sculpted in Zbrush. And I don't look like a grumpy thirty years old man, I don't. Don't be scared.

My webcomic: Angels Power | Going to Kickstarter in a couple of days, omg. 0_0'''
Native: :belgium: (Fluent: Français Fluent: English)

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #77 on: November 03, 2015, 11:09:00 PM »
I'm a bit OCD when it comes to avatars so I probably have changed mine thirty times already and won't bother recapitulating that.
Though the current one is a close-up of my OC sculpted in Zbrush. And I don't look like a grumpy thirty years old man, I don't. Don't be scared.

Smirty, I'm sorry to say this, but your avatar reminds me of former Speaker of the House John Boehner.  ??? (It's those big blue eyes...)
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #78 on: November 03, 2015, 11:10:57 PM »
But today I have become adult, bearer of responsibilities (:o) , so it's time to suit up:

This in turn comes from this pic:

Oh!  Does this mean it's your birthday today?  If so, happy birthday -- especially if it's a milestone age. 

Should I recognize those robots?
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Noodles

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #79 on: November 04, 2015, 12:13:50 AM »
Smirty, I'm sorry to say this, but your avatar reminds me of former Speaker of the House John Boehner.  ??? (It's those big blue eyes...)
Hm, really? I'm seeing Julian Bashir, from DS9
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Aierdome

• Ranger
  • The Emperor Protects.
« Reply #80 on: November 04, 2015, 09:20:49 AM »
Oh!  Does this mean it's your birthday today?  If so, happy birthday -- especially if it's a milestone age. 

Should I recognize those robots?

Thank you! The couple in the pic are from Warhammer 40K and they're actually super-soldiers in power armour. The guy is an Astarte, the woman is a Sororita (Astarte, but female and without 5+ years of surgical and chemical enhancements). If you dare dwell into depths of /tg/, there used to be (still is, maybe?) a lot of Astartes/Sororitas shipping, so IIRC, this pic is some remnant of this.
When I think of deep psychological insight, I think of three names: Freud; Jung; Grignr.
-----
:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16:

Smirty

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #81 on: November 04, 2015, 11:53:36 AM »

Hm, really? I'm seeing Julian Bashir, from DS9

That's random! xDD I get a few comparisons like this. Someone saw him as a fusion of Peter Dinklage and David Morse (before he had the black hair colored on) and then some thought I was sculpting some basket ball player I don't even know about.
My webcomic: Angels Power | Going to Kickstarter in a couple of days, omg. 0_0'''
Native: :belgium: (Fluent: Français Fluent: English)

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #82 on: November 04, 2015, 10:51:15 PM »
Wow, this is so pretty and stylish :D
ooooooooooooo
I love the hair, especially that pin with the flower and the little dangly things? It's suuuuper pretty.
That portrait is the gorgeousest of things.  :)) Is that your art style? I love it.

When you realize you haven't responded.... "@u@
Thankee!  ;D I have no idea how I even came up with this idea. Perhaps I should post the full-size WIP in the Forum Art Museum sometime...
Smirty: Oui, more or less XD
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

Adrai Thell

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Might be productive. Someday.
« Reply #83 on: November 06, 2015, 07:23:10 PM »
For a long time, I've been nothing...
Then, I was a derpy edit...

And now I'm an intense Reynir!
Fluent: :usa:
Childlike: :france:
Stolen Souls: 6.5
Survivor: :artd: :book1+: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Speak softly, and carry a big heart.

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #84 on: December 17, 2015, 04:38:42 PM »
Christmas icon! :D

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Aierdome

• Ranger
  • The Emperor Protects.
« Reply #85 on: December 18, 2015, 01:28:52 PM »
Christmas icon! :D

IN-DEED! Thanks for reminding me.

It's a labour of love, I tell you.  ;)
-----

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #86 on: December 19, 2015, 07:38:44 PM »
I couldn't get a pic first I choose a random, SSSS-crossover pic of mine

then now this animation I made based on the comic scene

and not planning to change this, I love this one too much xD

I didn't plan to change because I loved the animation gif as avatar, but I changed this Tuuri, because her expression I really fell in love with xD
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #87 on: December 20, 2015, 06:10:50 AM »
IN-DEED! Thanks for reminding me.

It's a labour of love, I tell you.  ;)
It looks fabulous! Nice touch with the snowflake :))

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

P__

« Reply #88 on: December 20, 2015, 06:18:29 AM »
since y'all are doing it, I might as well
:book2: aye: :france: :portugal: :uk:
:book3: meh: :italy: :germany: :spain: :sweden:
:book4: :betterhat: :hat:
:chap5: :A2chap01: :A2chap03: :A2chap04:

Aierdome

• Ranger
  • The Emperor Protects.
« Reply #89 on: December 20, 2015, 06:23:14 AM »
It looks fabulous! Nice touch with the snowflake :))

Thanks!  :D
-----