Worlds and Stories > SSSS & ARTD Board

Character Development: Onni

(1/21) > >>

theamynator:
Any speculation or predictions regarding Onni's character?

OrigamiOwl:
Hmmm I think of anything great to say right now, but someone will get the ball rolling eventually, I think this is a good thread! U__U
There's a lot to discuss about Onni... I just can't wrangle any of it into sentences today -__-

I for one, just really hope Onni doesn't get killed off or something. Please no, Minna, I'd cry forever. But I can also see that possibility just sittin' there, waiting to jump out and break all our hearts.

Solovei:

--- Quote from: OrigamiOwl on June 04, 2015, 12:38:58 AM ---I for one, just really hope Onni doesn't get killed off or something. Please no, Minna, I'd cry forever. But I can also see that possibility just sittin' there, waiting to jump out and break all our hearts.

--- End quote ---

OH GOD YOU HAD TO GO AND SAY IT DIDN'T YOU

T____________T

In all seriousness though, I like Onni a lot for personal reasons and I really hope we can explore his past a little more soon!

Róisín:
He does seem to have the 'ward and protect' instinct strongly developed, doesn't he? If the Hotakainen backstory is as dark as it seems likely to be, I can quite see why. I look forward to seeing where Minna takes the story, and if helping the expedition enables Onni to overcome his fears.

JoB:

--- Quote from: OrigamiOwl on June 04, 2015, 12:38:58 AM ---I for one, just really hope Onni doesn't get killed off or something. Please no, Minna, I'd cry forever.

--- End quote ---
It won't happen right now, at least. Minna announced that Onni would find a way to contact the expedition and make himself into a plot-important secondary character.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version