About the Site > Website Help and Rules

Important Information

<< < (2/3) > >>

Tap10lan:
Would it be possible to add the Ex-Yugoslavia countries (well, at leas Croatia, since that's the one I was shooting for ... ;) )?

ButterflyWings:
We use country flags to indicate language. For this can we add transnational languages like Arabic and Spanish?

Dane Murgen:
Okay, so P_ has discovered that using the form /me+third person singular verb predicate thing from IRC actually works, albeit only when it's the first thing in its line and /me has no punctuation or anything. It works within conjunction with other codes, like bolding or some such.

Eg.
* Dane Murgen does some innocuous thing.* Dane Murgen fait quelque chose. (désolé Mélusine)I, /me, love you.
/Me, I love you.
* Dane Murgen goes to this site.* Dane Murgen gives this photo of flowers from hell: /Me does this. (has a space in front)

Just a little helpful PSA piggybacking off of other people's discoveries. If anyone needs it for roleplaying themselves doing various actions quickly and "officially". It even comes in red, so another incentive yay.

Sorry P_.

Kat Sohma:

--- Quote from: Eich on January 20, 2015, 03:20:07 PM ---For instance, if someone wants to know how to get there country's flag into their signature, all they would have to do is look here!

--- End quote ---
I've been trying for a month almost to figure out how to do this. Thank.

--- Quote from: Fimbulvarg on January 20, 2015, 05:23:55 PM ---Forum Ranks:

0 posts - Super-Newbie
1-99 posts - Newbie
100-249 posts - Safe-Zone Citizen
250-499 posts - Scout
500-999 posts - Ranger
1000+ posts - Ruler of a derelict Airport

--- End quote ---
And maybe:
1000-2499 - Ruler of a derelict Airport
2500+ - Admiral of a Sunken Ship
Considering your title and amount of posts.

Sunflower:
To correlate with updates we'll be making soon to the Comfort Corner policy, please note these resources (although we hope they are not needed):

•   Suicide hotline links/numbers:  http://www.reddit.com/r/SuicideWatch/wiki/hotlines
•   http://www.transfaithonline.org/intersections/suicide/getting_help/ (These links were compiled specifically for transgender and LGB youth, but are available to all.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version