About the Site > Website Help and Rules

Important Information

<< < (3/3)

viola:
I've added the information and requirements for seeing the mature content board to this thread for anyone who would like access in the future.

Mature Content Board
This board is restricted to members who are older than 18 and have more than 12 posts. You can apply to see it by going to your profile, under "modify profile" choose "group membership", scroll down to Over 18 and hit "request membership". Your request will be processed by our board moderators.

hexdit:
how do you save PMs that you've sent?

JoB:

--- Quote from: hexdit on August 03, 2018, 01:35:45 AM ---how do you save PMs that you've sent?

--- End quote ---
There's a "save a copy of each personal message in my sent items by default" option here(*) and the sent messages should (then) appear here(**).

(*) To get there through the menus: Profile -> Account Settings -> Modify Profile -> Personal Messages
(**) My Messages -> Read your messages -> Messages -> Sent Items

hexdit:

--- Quote from: JoB on August 03, 2018, 07:31:57 AM ---There's a "save a copy of each personal message in my sent items by default" option here(*) and the sent messages should (then) appear here(**).

(*) To get there through the menus: Profile -> Account Settings -> Modify Profile -> Personal Messages
(**) My Messages -> Read your messages -> Messages -> Sent Items

--- End quote ---
Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version