Author Topic: Self-Inserts and OCs  (Read 841799 times)

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
Re: Self-Inserts
« Reply #2490 on: June 20, 2015, 04:56:48 PM »
Martti: haha hi finn twins! You both look awesome ^^ I can see you used China's and Denmark's desing didn't you

Edit:
mad robin: can I make an AT too?  ;D
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 05:04:11 PM by RealRedCloudYT »
I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Unlos

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2491 on: June 20, 2015, 05:00:14 PM »

Also, I have a question. Maybe there is someone who interested in art-trade with me or something like that? I think this is my only chance to get to know at least some of the new 'sonas
I am I am I am!

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #2492 on: June 20, 2015, 05:01:24 PM »
Also, I have a question. Maybe there is someone who interested in art-trade with me or something like that? I think this is my only chance to get to know at least some of the new 'sonas

I am!!  :D
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

RandomTexanReader

• Ranger
  • Forum Prophet (avatar by the incredible mad robin)
« Reply #2493 on: June 20, 2015, 05:09:48 PM »
*shoots hand up in the air*
*looks around at all of the other hands*
*slowly lowers hand*
I would LOVE to do an art-trade with you!!! But if you've got other people that's fine too.
... Texas ... is a mystique closely approximating a religion. And this is true to the extent that people either passionately love Texas or passionately hate it....
John Steinbeck
:usa:
:vaticancity: Domine, non sum dignus....
:mexico: No habla Espanol
:croatia: Hvala za nishto, dobro za nishto, mali vrag.

Piney

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #2494 on: June 20, 2015, 05:14:25 PM »

Well, you've already drawn Clara so the point's kind of moot, but I'll draw Marja! :D

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Keeper

• Ranger
  • Child of the Sun
« Reply #2495 on: June 20, 2015, 05:15:54 PM »

I'd like to, if you have room for one more person. I've been wanting an excuse to draw your sona cuz she's so cute!
:chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :book3: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :book4:

:A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04:

Mark my words, it's not quite what you thought.

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #2496 on: June 20, 2015, 05:38:03 PM »
EDIT
So let's see... Haiz plays the violin, right? Then Viola here - obviously - the viola. Yes I think we could put together some kind of a musical act on the off-chance we ever ended up NOT separated by the Atlantic ocean... anyway you wouldn't happen to play some instrument?

I can whistle really loud, and after seeing Matt Mulholland play I'm considering digging up my old recorder.

This can be arranged.

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #2497 on: June 20, 2015, 05:41:31 PM »
that is actually so cool!!!!! WELCOME TO THE SQUAD! both of... you..........
nice uniform on Martti, where'd he get such one as that?

well they are not really the uniforms, they are just their normal clothes they wear mostly when they don1t work... or when they work but lazy to get uniform on?? xD

Martti: I love your sonas! Your art work is so clean and well done!

thank you ;3;

Welcome to all the new ssssonas!!  ;D

Martti: First thought - wooo, this is so cute!!
Second thought - wait... that means I will have to draw not one, but TWO more characters in one of the expedition groups.

Don't mind me. Both of your ssssonas are amazing.

weeeeell they do different stuffs, so maybe not have to drawn both in one, no?

Martti Kakkiainen eEEEeeeeE! Hello to you, adorable finnish twins! What a great idea, great design and great backstory! EEEE!

ooh, I have actually more ideas and stories for them, I had days to think of that for long time, but i am really  bad at writing them all down. i kind of created the ancestors too (like the characters the prologue) for them.....

Martti: haha hi finn twins! You both look awesome ^^ I can see you used China's and Denmark's desing didn't you

and I tooootally based the hair on my old and current hairstyles..... i have now short and it is easily can be styles up like that, with no any hairproduct, while because I used to have long hair like that

Spoiler: show

my hair now, when it is really short

me with long hair (after wearing wig)

can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Solokov

• Live life, start chaos.
« Reply #2498 on: June 20, 2015, 06:46:00 PM »
Oh my goodness it's awesome;D There's no specific pattern I was thinking of but swirls are always a good thing. I can't wait to see it finished!

Swirls of some kind it shall be.
I'm a writer too,
writing things for you,
Mostly 'pocylyse things though, check out my story from the start, Blog with the Blastwave.
A relay of the /k/ signal corps.

Fenris

« Reply #2499 on: June 20, 2015, 07:02:53 PM »
Original way of shutting it up! What trolls will come after it, though - lots of little annoyed people with headaches?
Cleansers with earplugs, clearly.

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #2500 on: June 20, 2015, 07:34:01 PM »

ME
I mean I'm not new at all (third SSSSona, wow ok) and we've already done one, but I feel like I didnt really hold up my half of the trade very well, so I'm glad to redo it if you're ok!!!
YEET

princeofdoom

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • Preferred pronouns: he or they
« Reply #2501 on: June 20, 2015, 08:54:35 PM »
everyone looks so awesome.

i wish i did more here but i'm happy to see all the beauty and read all the wonderful stories.
Native :usa:
Rusty (and other issues) :japan: :france:
Learning :russia:
Starting :finland:

Keeper

• Ranger
  • Child of the Sun
« Reply #2502 on: June 20, 2015, 09:30:53 PM »
Just put the finishing touches on my art trade with Unlos, so here it is:

Hope you like it!
:chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :book3: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :book4:

:A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04:

Mark my words, it's not quite what you thought.

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #2503 on: June 20, 2015, 09:42:49 PM »
Yay, I finished another group! :D
Now it is time for Group 1.

(from left to right)

Sonja (Noodly), Shane Lou (koalalou), Sóley (Feartheviolas), Elisabet (Elrew), Maja (SolarPoweredGirl), Sabrina (BreezeLouise), Kahli and Hanna (KauniitaUnia).

Basically, they took a wrong turn and now they need to find a way back to the trail they were following ("we are NOT lost, we just need to check the map again").

native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #2504 on: June 20, 2015, 09:59:29 PM »
Yay, I finished another group! :D
Now it is time for Group 1.

(from left to right)

Sonja (Noodly), Shane Lou (koalalou), Sóley (Feartheviolas), Elisabet (Elrew), Maja (SolarPoweredGirl), Sabrina (BreezeLouise), Kahli and Hanna (KauniitaUnia).

Basically, they took a wrong turn and now they need to find a way back to the trail they were following ("we are NOT lost, we just need to check the map again").

Aahh! Yay! Group 1! Woooooo! I love it! And of course we're not lost. We would never get lost, right guys? ;)
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help