Worlds and Stories > PerSSSSonas

Self-Inserts and OCs

(1/1035) > >>

koalalou:
Thread Intro/Info under construction...

[Note from Admin Sunflower:  On 10/9/17, we changed the thread title to reflect that it covers OCs (original characters) as well as self-inserts.]

koalalou:

Uhm...so, yeah. Anyways--so the sketch is SUPER rough, and I plan to refine it quite a bit, but behold myself as a scout, accompanied by my faithful Jabberwocky! It's been a while since I've drawn anything, and the first time I've drawn my current hairstyle, so my hand was a bit shaky...but yeah. :)
Picture taken with my phone since my scanner isn't working, so sorry if the quality kinda sucks :(

koalalou:

--- Quote from: Haiz on March 17, 2015, 07:52:08 PM ---
aaa you look awesome!!
I'm not saying you should team up with mage me from some pages back but you should totally team up with mage me

okay NOw im going to bed for reals

--- End quote ---
waitwhatMage?
team? TEAM?! //dives into the pages to find//
I would love to team up we should totally team up let's team up
I'd like to think that SSSS-AU me would totally come from one of the few families who fled to Cape Breton island in Nova Scotia (my family has no actual roots there, but we have a Scottish (on my dad's side) background so I KNOW that we'd be welcomed (been there a couple times already and we were practically adopted) and in Cape Breton many communities still have stories about fairies and such, so AU-me would totally be happy to have a mage around xD
now that I think about it...//skips off the the thread about other survivor communities to hopefully put in her two cents about Cape Breton//

Haiz:

--- Quote from: koalalou on March 17, 2015, 08:19:40 PM --- waitwhatMage?
team? TEAM?! //dives into the pages to find//
I would love to team up we should totally team up let's team up
I'd like to think that SSSS-AU me would totally come from one of the few families who fled to Cape Breton island in Nova Scotia (my family has no actual roots there, but we have a Scottish (on my dad's side) background so I KNOW that we'd be welcomed (been there a couple times already and we were practically adopted) and in Cape Breton many communities still have stories about fairies and such, so AU-me would totally be happy to have a mage around xD
now that I think about it...//skips off the the thread about other survivor communities to hopefully put in her two cents about Cape Breton//

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Haiz on March 15, 2015, 05:51:41 AM ---and this is me

........ as a postapocalyptic viking mage.

my tumblr (where I post art???) is www.unicorngender.tumblr.com so yeah there's a bit more over there but not a lot

--- End quote ---
ahhh im too excited to pretend to sleep so
Helen Olaussen, born in Norway, luckily turned out to be a mage (wayyy to scrawny for a troll hunter) and sent away to Academy of Seiður to cause everyone grief by being neither a seiðkona nor seiðkarl, going by both interchangeably (or seiðkid! that's a fun word but maybe too english-yfied hahaha). not particularly talented, but stands out with a weird mix of rune/spirit magic? believes in both the old norse gods and nature spirits/forest gods, courtesy of finnish relatives and sami ancestry. kind of a useless oddball. no desire to go out and fight trolls whatsoever.

oh gosh I hope it's not off-topic or somethign
*goes back to attempt sleep*

AquaAurion:
There's always so many new and amazing artworks when I decide to drop by!  ;D

Drawing yourself in the SSSS-verse looks fun, maybe I'll join you guys!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version