Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2497324 times)

starfallz

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #6885 on: October 02, 2015, 07:22:48 PM »
WHOA ART DUMP COMING THROUGH, DON'T MIND ME, JUST GONNA ADD SOME STUFF TO THE LALLIVOID

It's like it is Christmas, but instead Lallimas. <3
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #6886 on: October 02, 2015, 07:23:34 PM »
WHOA ART DUMP COMING THROUGH, DON'T MIND ME, JUST GONNA ADD SOME STUFF TO THE LALLIVOID

*ahem*

Soooooo, anyone else here super inspired by Lalli and his adorable sassy little butt? Because I had the past 2 days off, and art may or may not have happened...

oooOOOOOH MY GOSH I LOVE THESE SO MUCH?? They're so aesthetic and it's beautiful and wow I'm so happy that you posted these. yessssss
YEET

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
« Reply #6887 on: October 02, 2015, 07:29:40 PM »
* jesty melts into a puddle
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA you guys are amazing I love love love all these Lallis and I feel like taking all the art and wrapping it around myself like a blanket =v= These...definitely made my day :3c

It's like it is Christmas, but instead Lallimas. <3

oooOOOOOH MY GOSH I LOVE THESE SO MUCH?? They're so aesthetic and it's beautiful and wow I'm so happy that you posted these. yessssss

THANK YOU MY HEART IS MELTING
AND I BLAME LALLI

On that note, how do you fellow artist feel about Inktober? Because I have been thinking of getting on the bandwagon, and maybe making a tumblr in the process to host all the pictures, but don;t want to commit to it if I give up halfway and don't get to use watercolors as well as inks  :-\
:hat:  :artd:  :book1+:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8:  :chap9:  :chap10:  :betterhat:

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #6888 on: October 02, 2015, 07:55:05 PM »
Spoiler: The Lallivoid is eating me alive. • show

SAME. or should i say... ssssame...............

she is beauty, she is grace, she will punch you in the face,,
also making fanart is definitely not wasting time. because if it was I don't know where that would leave me, honestly

AAAAAAAAAAA these are SO CUTE,, i love these so much,, i'm gonna save them. in my heart. yes

aaahh!!! such a pretty smiley lalli! there's a lot of them on tumblr for inktober ahaha

and to answer Trinka's question about inktober;
if it's tempting, do it! you won't lose anything by trying, at least.

myself, usually i'd be ALL OVER inktober because I love. ink. so much. but I'll be travelling, and I need to start on my calendar project, and I just have a lot of things and having inktober scraping on my mind is the least thing I need. Which won't stop me from doing drawings with inky things, really, i just don't need to see it as a chore right now.
you'll know where to find me.

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #6889 on: October 02, 2015, 07:56:42 PM »

*ahem*

Soooooo, anyone else here super inspired by Lalli and his adorable sassy little butt? Because I had the past 2 days off, and art may or may not have happened...

In honor of the most recent chapter of Stand Still.Stay Silent, I have created a smol Lalli feeling some very glum feelings.

After the most recent installment in SSSS, I found myself unable to resist the temptation to make a little lynx Lalli, and yarn balls of course seemed to be the perfect plaything for our little kitten.

Lalli looking especially sassy in a Letterman and big pink headphones. Wanted to try using a limited color scheme, and an ambivalent Lalli is something I can never say no to. (I seem to have a problem of never actually drawing anyone in their uniforms  ::) )

Another take on Lalli and his bubblegum, I think I have it out of my system for now.

Ohhh Trinka these are gorgeous!! I love how you used the watercolours here!
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

starfallz

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
« Reply #6890 on: October 02, 2015, 07:59:47 PM »
THANK YOU MY HEART IS MELTING
AND I BLAME LALLI

On that note, how do you fellow artist feel about Inktober? Because I have been thinking of getting on the bandwagon, and maybe making a tumblr in the process to host all the pictures, but don;t want to commit to it if I give up halfway and don't get to use watercolors as well as inks  :-\

I am trying Inktober for the first time! I'm looking at it as a challenge to do things I'm uncomfortable with (dip pens! brush pens! ink washes!). The rules I saw said you can set your own challenge level too, just make it consistent (every day? every other day? once a week?).
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #6891 on: October 02, 2015, 08:07:49 PM »

I'M USING ONE OF THESE AS MY PHONE BACKGROUND

I am trying Inktober for the first time! I'm looking at it as a challenge to do things I'm uncomfortable with (dip pens! brush pens! ink washes!). The rules I saw said you can set your own challenge level too, just make it consistent (every day? every other day? once a week?).

My first time too! I have no idea what I'm doing @__@ But I did buy brush pens last week on a whim (I've never even used them before what am I doing) and they're a lot of fun! :D Just a little hard to control ._.
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

Antillanka

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
« Reply #6892 on: October 02, 2015, 08:28:15 PM »
I love the cascade of smiling Lallis :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I still can't imagine what would happen in the art thread if he ever displayed a real smile towards someone :B
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

Piney

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
« Reply #6893 on: October 02, 2015, 08:29:20 PM »
Thanks for the comments on my Lalli ^^

Aaaa, these are all super adorable!

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Auleliel

• Ranger
  • Ninja Squirrel Trainer
« Reply #6894 on: October 02, 2015, 08:36:28 PM »
All the Lalli art! Eeeeeeee! <3 <3 <3
Know: :usa:
Learning: :japan: :sweden: :finland: :wales:
Somewhat forgot: :mexico: :germany: :southkorea:

:hat: :betterhat:
:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #6895 on: October 02, 2015, 10:30:34 PM »
Lucy C: I really love the way you drew Sigrun! She looks fierce and beautiful! :)

Piney, Trinka: LALLI, LALLI EVERYWHERE <3 <3 <3
Thank you for your amazing contributions to the Lallivoid!!
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

kahli

• Scout
« Reply #6896 on: October 02, 2015, 10:53:56 PM »
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ALL THE LALLIES!!! So much gorgeous ART! <3

I'm going to take a moment to point vigorously at THIS THREAD and encourage all the newer artists (and those who have been here a while but have yet to check it out) to take  a look.

And now some colorful confetti so that people will notice this wordy post amidst the amazing art:

*                    *                              *                             *                               *                                     *

*                            *                                 *                               *                                     *

*                        *                         *                                      *                                  *                                      *

*                            *                         *                                        *                                         *                             *
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Chapter break survivor: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21:

Lucy C

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #6897 on: October 03, 2015, 03:22:56 AM »

Aww, these are lovely!!! And yes, Lalli has been a great source of inspiration lately (as if he already wasn't)  :)

P.S. thanks everyone for the comments about my Sigrun.
native: :italy:
could be worse: :uk:
:chap9: :chap10: :chap11:

Helia

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #6898 on: October 03, 2015, 06:27:49 AM »

Eeeeeeeeeee! They are all super cute, but lynx Lalli with the yarn ball just melted my heart :3

A Lalli for Inktober!

Awwwww <3
native: :hungary:  fluent: :uk:  special: :germany:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

Olga Veresk

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Il n'y a que le premier pas qui coûte
« Reply #6899 on: October 03, 2015, 07:27:15 AM »
A Lalli for Inktober!

*ahem*

In honor of the most recent chapter of Stand Still.Stay Silent, I have created a smol Lalli feeling some very glum feelings.

After the most recent installment in SSSS, I found myself unable to resist the temptation to make a little lynx Lalli, and yarn balls of course seemed to be the perfect plaything for our little kitten.

Lalli looking especially sassy in a Letterman and big pink headphones. Wanted to try using a limited color scheme, and an ambivalent Lalli is something I can never say no to. (I seem to have a problem of never actually drawing anyone in their uniforms  ::) )

Another take on Lalli and his bubblegum, I think I have it out of my system for now.

Awww, so cute and adorable!

Trinka, there's Japanese character "ai" (love) on picture with lynx, right?
Native: :russia: Fluent: Intermediate: :france: Try to learn: :denmark: :japan:

Survived: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::book2::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::book3::chap17::chap18::chap19: