Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2495853 times)

Daéa Reina

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #2775 on: May 01, 2015, 10:49:48 PM »
it seems to be icon change season

good night friends

This is really beautiful! I really liked the hair!
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2776 on: May 01, 2015, 10:55:32 PM »
Welcome! ^w^
i think he should use his braid but, who knows
Maybe if I draw them in a wintry fashion again x)

Gen. Eide: "Indoor dress, sweetie!"
Sigrun: * NOWAI! *
Hahaha, yes exactly xD I wonder what her outdoor dress looks like? :P

So... I went a bit mad on Doodle Or Die?

and since I took screencaps throughout to satisfy my internalised need for Ctrl+S'ing and people expressed interest, here you go

Every fandom needs an SNK crossover?
OMG, this is incredible!! The pose and shading looks great and the gear is amazing! :o

good night friends
So cute! I really like how you did his hair ^w^

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #2777 on: May 02, 2015, 02:10:18 AM »
She eventually made a quite strange conclusion: "I can imagine every team member in a princess dress. Except Sigrun"   
Well... Mad Robin glad to help.

And a little bonus in the name of justice.
Spoiler: show
The same person, the same dress, 15 minutes later. Her tiara disappeared, because she used it as a throwing knife.

It seems I got a bad habit to post messy stuff (which will be finished... ahem... never).

Bwahaha! Mad Robin, your humoristic timing is sooo good! And you've got the artistic skill to back it up beautifully, too.
@Rabbit: Oh wow, how did you even..?! And the colours that can't even be graded?! skdjfhasdklfhdjsaflka for super skills on doodle!

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #2778 on: May 02, 2015, 03:32:46 AM »
ahhh thanks for the comments! I've actually posted the sketch for it before, not knowing it would become my new avatar yet. And of course, it's really just a redraw on his face on page 306:

Except I also had to improvise for the cut away half, aaand I flipped it so he can quietly judge all my forum posts. heh

also in hindsight I see I have neglected to comment on some earlier art and I feel pretty bad about it, so

Red Cloud: Your sketches are very cute!! But would you maybe consider posting them a teensy bit bigger, so it's easier to see them? img width=500 maybe? Because once you click on them they become too big to study altogether and that's a shame

RandomTexanReader: aaahh your style is aDORABLE?? that is a really good sigrun. and i uh hope the doc helps out what's-his-name and what's-her-name

AquaAurion: SCARVES TO THE PEOPLE. I think Sigrun looks pretty much like herself, but then again I seem to draw her with a different face structure every time so I'm not one to talk. Also I like how you gave Mikkel a different way of wearing his scarf, hee

EDIT: mad robin, I've already commented on your sigrunella, but please applaud your friend for being able to picture mikkel in a dress but not sigrun.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 03:34:27 AM by Haiz »
you'll know where to find me.

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
« Reply #2779 on: May 02, 2015, 03:37:20 AM »
Red Cloud: Your sketches are very cute!! But would you maybe consider posting them a teensy bit bigger, so it's easier to see them? img width=500 maybe? Because once you click on them they become too big to study altogether and that's a shame

Thanks! And Also, yeah why not? I already Fixed it
I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #2780 on: May 02, 2015, 04:11:13 AM »
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

mad robin

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2781 on: May 02, 2015, 06:39:35 AM »
Sorry for my silence and thank you everyone so-so-so much!!!
Ugghhh, I'm not good at thanking :C

So... I went a bit mad on Doodle Or Die?

and since I took screencaps throughout to satisfy my internalised need for Ctrl+S'ing and people expressed interest, here you go

Spoiler: process pics including one that actually has another window on top of the drawing because I fail • show

took about 2.5 hours total according to my chat logs

Every fandom needs an SNK crossover?
Oh my, oh my, ohmYGOSH IT'S INCREDIBLE!

good night friends
Marvelous Haiz did marvelous thing again! Yaaay for sweatered Lalli! Such a cutie EEEEEEEE

And yep, I've already applauded her. Honestly I don't want to know what's going on in her head... But we made a couple of sketches of Princess Mikkel... and fairy godmother Mikkel. But we gave up for some reasons.

Rabbit

• Retired Moderator
  • Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • pocket gremlin
  • Preferred pronouns: he/she/they/it
« Reply #2782 on: May 02, 2015, 07:04:07 AM »
Aww, thanks for the appreciation everyone! ^^"

I won't say I wouldn't like to draw more shingekis, but honestly ain't nobody got time for all that 3DMG.
I swear half the time I spent on Mikasa!Lalli went between caps 3 and 4 what is even that thing on their backs I hate it so much
*pushes further SnK inspirations at Curry*

Haiz, his hair looks so soft I'm going to want to touch it every time I see your avatar
and Robin, please continue with Princess Mikkel. For science. For the future of mankind.
proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society

:finland: :uk: :japan: :sweden: :germany:
:chap4: :chap5:
:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
:chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

Avatar courtesy of the mighty starfallz

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2783 on: May 02, 2015, 07:15:17 AM »
AquaAurion: SCARVES TO THE PEOPLE. I think Sigrun looks pretty much like herself, but then again I seem to draw her with a different face structure every time so I'm not one to talk. Also I like how you gave Mikkel a different way of wearing his scarf, hee
SCARVES FOR EVERYONE! :D I think it's just me not being used to such facial diversity xP All the more reason to make more sketches of the crew! I'm happy you noticed Mikkel! It just felt like he would wear his scarf in a more gentlemanly fashion (I have no idea of why though, it sounds more like Emil now that I think about it)

And yep, I've already applauded her. Honestly I don't want to know what's going on in her head... But we made a couple of sketches of Princess Mikkel... and fairy godmother Mikkel. But we gave up for some reasons.
Suddenly I feel a strange urge to see those sketches. Is there a possibility that you might finish them?

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #2784 on: May 02, 2015, 10:25:08 AM »
I haven't posted any art in a while ;_; this must change, NOW

Windfighter needed a picture of these three in a crate being discovered by Sigrun as Girls and I gladly obliged 8) Colored pencils are really fun and I love them even though I'm still getting used to them hhhh
YEET

starfallz

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #2785 on: May 02, 2015, 10:49:20 AM »
I treasure this for Reynir's shocked expression.
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

mad robin

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2786 on: May 02, 2015, 11:01:36 AM »
Phahahahahaha!!! Curry, you're fantastic! The expressions on their faces are priceless, especially Lalli's: still-don't-care. Thank God I'm home now because I'm laughing like a crazy.

Rabbit, AquaAurion
Whoops. I'll try to find that trash and make something decent out of it.

Fimbulvarg

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #2787 on: May 02, 2015, 11:21:31 AM »

Windfighter needed a picture of these three in a crate being discovered by Sigrun as Girls and I gladly obliged 8) Colored pencils are really fun and I love them even though I'm still getting used to them hhhh

Great drawing, it looks a little bit like they were playing around with cosmetics and then had to hide in a hurry  :P

Lalli clearly isn't a fan of that mascara.

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2788 on: May 02, 2015, 11:25:04 AM »

HAhhah the expressions are golden! Especially Lalli's face xD Cratesickness?

(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Rabbit

• Retired Moderator
  • Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • pocket gremlin
  • Preferred pronouns: he/she/they/it
« Reply #2789 on: May 02, 2015, 01:16:03 PM »

Curry you're brilliant as usual but why are they in the crate I must know
proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society

:finland: :uk: :japan: :sweden: :germany: