Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2495638 times)

Solovei

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #2595 on: April 25, 2015, 01:39:40 AM »
Is it really advisable for Emil to be sitting on a keg of gunpowder? :D
I can't think of a more fitting place for him to sit  8)
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #2596 on: April 25, 2015, 03:28:03 AM »

Mad Robin, you make so much good stuff! Sigruns expression is hilarious.

Here's a little painting of Mikkel I did tonight. I must be an old person at heart, because Mikkel's maturity and level-headedness are starting to make him my favorite character!

Mikkel fanart, hooray :)

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
« Reply #2597 on: April 25, 2015, 04:04:43 AM »
*JOINS THE CHORUS* Adorable sketches, Owl! And this little finger... XD

I did something that I can't explain. I don't even know what's going on, where they are, why Emil is so concerned. The only thing I know for sure: I need help =_=

And I have a couple of dumb things. Not a spoiler at all, but now that post doesen't look like an enormous monster.
Spoiler: show
Little I-will-never-finish-this doodle. Don't you dare to touch Tuuri's diary, Lally. You'll regret it.

Nobody knows what's actually in that diary. But I have a couple of assumptions.

I always have a strong desire to apologize when I do something like that.   

OMG poor Emil, run before Sigrun gets more crazy! XD Awesome >w<

Really messy and quick drawing of what the crew would look like if SSSS took place in feudal Japan (because I like samurai movies). Yay! Alternate universes!

OMG this AU is so cool!

Here's a little painting of Mikkel I did tonight. I must be an old person at heart, because Mikkel's maturity and level-headedness are starting to make him my favorite character!

yay for Mikkel drawings!
It's adorable ^w^
I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Fimbulvarg

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #2598 on: April 25, 2015, 04:11:24 AM »

I did something that I can't explain. I don't even know what's going on, where they are, why Emil is so concerned. The only thing I know for sure: I need help =_=

That's perfect! Emil looks a bit fearful for his life  :D

I like it! A samurai armour for Sigrun and a ninja outfit for Lalli would have been cool. For Emil... maybe a highly ironical fireman's happi?
« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 04:13:04 AM by Fimbulvarg »

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #2599 on: April 25, 2015, 04:14:18 AM »

And I have a couple of dumb things. Not a spoiler at all, but now that post doesen't look like an enormous monster.
Spoiler: show
Little I-will-never-finish-this doodle. Don't you dare to touch Tuuri's diary, Lally. You'll regret it.

Nobody knows what's actually in that diary. But I have a couple of assumptions.

I always have a strong desire to apologize when I do something like that.   

Pfffft Sigrun is the Most Best story teller clearly and Emil looks so traumatized (again) :D Tuuri's diary was probably pretty much spot on, plus oh no it was so cuuuuuute! I just woke up, I can't handle the cute levels!

Hahah I love this AU already but like someone said, maybe Emil should check where he's sitting...  ;D

OH YES more Mikkel fanart! I think you got his endless patience quite well in the pic!
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2600 on: April 25, 2015, 04:54:48 AM »

Really messy and quick drawing of what the crew would look like if SSSS took place in feudal Japan (because I like samurai movies). Yay! Alternate universes!
I love this AU! :D

Yay for more Mikkel fanart!! ;D I agree with Laufey that you really captured his character!

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #2601 on: April 25, 2015, 05:07:06 AM »

Sigrun, or how to reassure a team. Maybe. ^^
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Balthazar

« Reply #2602 on: April 25, 2015, 09:31:09 AM »
I like it! A samurai armour for Sigrun and a ninja outfit for Lalli would have been cool. For Emil... maybe a highly ironical fireman's happi?

I thought about doing full armor for Sigrun but I decided on just a Yukata and noh mask. One because I've viewed Sigrun more as a striker and not as a tank, and second because I was super lazy at drawing this I had... issues.

For Lalli I was going to do ninja but I thought that Yamabushi would be more appropriate because they lived in the mountains and used a sort of mysticism that could be called magic plus ninja suits are very bland unless you deliberately draw them over the top.

Your idea of Emil in a fireman's happi... was brilliant! Darn, why didn't I think of that. If I draw a more detailed picture and less sloppy I will definitely include that.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 09:40:10 AM by Balthazar »

mad robin

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2603 on: April 25, 2015, 12:54:11 PM »
Oh my, thank you so much everybody for all your kind words!
You can't imagine how important it is for silly girls who had made their first attempt to draw something only two or three months ago.

Balthazar It's really interesting! And... Mikkel's new hairstyle made me giggling a lot.

GiantBird Woohoo, Mikkel gets some attention! Beautiful art, I especially like colors and lightning. Do more ple-e-ease! :D

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #2604 on: April 25, 2015, 02:08:26 PM »
mad robin I love your art style so much! I also. Really love that Tuuri diary. New headcanons that's perfect

Balthazar, those are so cute! Reynir looks especially adorable. What a cutie ahh

GiantBird I really like your use of color here!! Mikkel looks so pleased. I bet he just made an ultimate dad joke in his head and he's really proud of himself now
YEET

curiosity

• Scout
  • I fought the law, and the law won
« Reply #2605 on: April 25, 2015, 06:53:56 PM »
Seems that you buds were having fun with art while I was writing my horrendous term paper. Really lost track on the flow, there's been so many. Sorry I can't comment of everything, but I hope I'll be more active in that soon.  :)

But for now... I needed Emil in blue jeans, I made Emil in blue jeans. And a catank! Don't take him serously, I've had "I Can't Dance" by Genesis playing in my head while I was drawing this :D Also, me can't into backgrounds (and anatomy, it seems).

The proverb lies, I've never killed a cat.
Perfectly fluent: :russia: :ukraine:          Desperately need to revise: :france:
Decently fluent: :uk:                Forgot everything: :germany:

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #2606 on: April 25, 2015, 07:07:23 PM »
But for now... I needed Emil in blue jeans, I made Emil in blue jeans. And a catank! Don't take him serously, I've had "I Can't Dance" by Genesis playing in my head while I was drawing this :D Also, me can't into backgrounds (and anatomy, it seems).

I didn't know I needed this until now.

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #2607 on: April 25, 2015, 07:11:30 PM »
Seems that you buds were having fun with art while I was writing my horrendous term paper. Really lost track on the flow, there's been so many. Sorry I can't comment of everything, but I hope I'll be more active in that soon.  :)

I think the anatomy is fine, maybe the neck should be a bit narrower is all. He has that ultimate boy-band goldenboy look :D
I bet he uses the phrase "sick burn" all the time.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 07:39:50 PM by Fimbulvarg »

Balthazar

« Reply #2608 on: April 25, 2015, 08:59:36 PM »

Emil doesn't always wear sunglasses but when he does he always makes sure he's got a matching shirt and jeans.

Love it.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 09:28:12 PM by Balthazar »

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2609 on: April 25, 2015, 10:39:37 PM »

He's looking fabulous! After hearing which song you had in mind I can't help but wondering if if he's just standing there trying to look impressive or if he's modeling/shooting a video :P Maybe both.
The anatomy is great, don't worry! My only suggestion for that is to maybe add his collarbone next time? :)

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3