Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2495673 times)

Aprillen

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • Grade D Human
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #2295 on: April 12, 2015, 10:32:29 AM »
SOOO many amazing things! Blanket burritos! Skinny-dipping pranks! And all the other things! And let me just say:

Hah, nowhere near as good as Curry's ponytails, I had doodled some SSSS crew with ponytails a while ago. (I just thought they were too terribly rough to share.)

...that Mikkel is rather rococo hot in a ponytail. O.O
Native language: :se: Fluent in: :gb: Can fake it in: :no:  :dk: Very badly: :fr: :es:

Chapter break survivor:
:artd:

:book1+:
:book2:
:book3:
:book4:
:A2chap01:

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #2296 on: April 12, 2015, 11:41:54 AM »
Haiz: yesssss to the Hogwarts trio. I for one happily accept Emil as one of ours. *Hufflepuff pride*
I'm so happy people agree on hufflepuff emil!! There are so many people out there hatin' on the puffs, but..... hufflepuff is so great, you guys. (I'm still on the fence whether or not i'm a ravenclaw or a hufflepuff, myself)

Here's my tumblr post where an anon asked what houses I'd place them in, btw. I was tempted to add a slytherin Tuuri to my drawing just to have all the houses represented, but I'm still unsure......
you'll know where to find me.

Vafhudr

• Ranger
« Reply #2297 on: April 12, 2015, 12:05:25 PM »
I could see Tuuri in Slytherin. Taru is so proud that someone in the family follows in her step.
Language: :france::uk:
Some notions: :vaticancity: :greece:
A nostalgia for utopia...

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Draws a lot and sleeps very little
« Reply #2298 on: April 12, 2015, 12:42:52 PM »
Actually, I started working on some Hogwarts AU drawings forever ago when this thread only had 20-something pages, but I never finished it, so <_<

Anyway, I had Mikkel as a teacher (I'm not sure if I decided on a subject, but I think it might have been potions?) and Sigrun was a quidditch teacher and Head of Gryffindor House (and the Gryffindor students were equal parts terrified of her and worshiping her).

I have a vague recollection of putting Lalli in Slytherin and Tuuri in Hufflepuff, but Emil and Reynir remain house-less XD

KicknRun

• Ranger
  • excitable hatred
  • Preferred pronouns: he/her
« Reply #2299 on: April 12, 2015, 04:48:48 PM »
Anyone remember that comic I meantioned a while back?
Sorry for how bad it looks, I'm not all that great at drawing in the first place, and this was the first time I used Krita ever.

Also, and I really need your help for this, today is coming out of mom day, and I wanted to get some art supplies as a present. Problem is, I have no idea what to get.

Secondly, I'm transferring this to a literary context because it makes no sense and needs a way more in depth explanation. So I'll finally go and introduce myself to the Scriptorium.

Thirdly, the comic is the beginning of an AU I've been working on. ( I have another one, but its on the backburner.)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 04:54:10 PM by KicknRun »

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
SSSSoulcount:0

Icon drawn by Piney

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #2300 on: April 12, 2015, 04:59:26 PM »
Also, and I really need your help for this, today is coming out of mom day, and I wanted to get some art supplies as a present. Problem is, I have no idea what to get.

Secondly, I'm transferring this to a literary context because it makes no sense and needs a way more in depth explanation. So I'll finally go and introduce myself to the Scriptorium.

Thirdly, the comic is the beginning of an AU I've been working on. ( I have another one, but its on the backburner.)

Whoa, that's a vivid expression!  But happy birthday!  Are you a teenager now? 

I have tons of colored pencils and felt pens I picked up while cleaning out an elderly neighbor's house.  Too bad shipping cross-country is so expensive.  (I'm in Calif. -- I think you're on the East Coast?)
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

KicknRun

• Ranger
  • excitable hatred
  • Preferred pronouns: he/her
« Reply #2301 on: April 12, 2015, 05:05:06 PM »
Yeah! I'm a teenager now. And I do indeed live on the east coast, but even if I didn't, I could imagine what a fit mother would throw if I got a random package from someone online she doesn't know.

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
SSSSoulcount:0

Icon drawn by Piney

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #2302 on: April 12, 2015, 05:37:10 PM »
Yeah! I'm a teenager now. And I do indeed live on the east coast, but even if I didn't, I could imagine what a fit mother would throw if I got a random package from someone online she doesn't know.
:D
Haha, I'm at least as old as your mom and *my* mother would freak if I got a random package from someone on the internet.  So I get it.

Well, congratulations!  Speaking of birthdays, every year on mine, my mother tells me about the day I was born.  (I was the oldest, and my father was out at sea with the Navy when I came along, so it was kind of dramatic.)  Does your family have birthday traditions?
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #2303 on: April 12, 2015, 07:22:57 PM »
Laufey's watercolours made me want to do something watercoloursy as well!! I love watercolours actually, and was like "hey, why don't I use watercolours more often?" but then I remembered I don't have any white skin tones in either of my sets a haha ha

but I worked it out somehow. barely

iiiiiiiiit's a redraw from the panel on this page, you probably recognize it

I completely botched the perspective between knife handle and knife blade, it's awful because I thought I fixed it but apparently I unfixed it by accident. thus is the curse of watercolours
you'll know where to find me.

SolarPoweredGirl

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • A normal kid who isn't that normal
« Reply #2304 on: April 12, 2015, 08:09:18 PM »
Laufey's watercolours made me want to do something watercoloursy as well!! I love watercolours actually, and was like "hey, why don't I use watercolours more often?" but then I remembered I don't have any white skin tones in either of my sets a haha ha

but I worked it out somehow. barely

iiiiiiiiit's a redraw from the panel on this page, you probably recognize it

I completely botched the perspective between knife handle and knife blade, it's awful because I thought I fixed it but apparently I unfixed it by accident. thus is the curse of watercolours
HE LOOKS LIKE HE'S ABOUT TO KILL IT DEAD THAT IS DEFINITELY THE MOST BEST
and here is my simple sketch of fancy tuuri which is nothing compared to the above awesomeness

starfallz

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #2305 on: April 12, 2015, 08:13:33 PM »

Would you want some suggestions on mixing colors for skin? Since this is more of a gallery and not a critique board, I am asking.
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Ren

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #2306 on: April 12, 2015, 10:23:45 PM »
This is the first time I have posted a picture so I'm not sure how it will turn out but here goes. I drew this before Reynir was introduced. I drew him as a cat because my previous attempts (of which there were eight) to draw him as a human failed because I can't draw braids. I hope everyone likes it.

Learning Spanish and Norwegian

Chapter Break Survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19:

John Candlebury

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • DeviantArt
  • No John, you are the demons
« Reply #2307 on: April 12, 2015, 10:33:42 PM »

Actually, I think the knife looks pretty good. It seems like if Emil had broken an old scissor and then sharpened it into a makeshift knife. Not exactly the same as in the comic, but pretty fitting anyways.

--

Speaking of Emil
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 10:38:01 PM by John Candlebury »

tabeabd

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • DeviantArt
  • I need coffee
« Reply #2308 on: April 12, 2015, 10:36:49 PM »
Fluent::usa: 
Intermediate but rusty::germany:
Learning: 
Should know but doesn't::brazil:

:chap4::chap5::chap6::chap7:

Oh Deer

• Scout
    • Tumblr
  • I live!! but no joke, it's good to be back :D
« Reply #2309 on: April 12, 2015, 11:14:53 PM »
This is the first time I have posted a picture so I'm not sure how it will turn out but here goes. I drew this before Reynir was introduced. I drew him as a cat because my previous attempts (of which there were eight) to draw him as a human failed because I can't draw braids. I hope everyone likes it.

I love it! but remember, the cake is a lie also *high fives* because I can barley draw braids either!
"Nerds + time = siege engines, it's a well-known fact."- Noodly Appendage
:chap6:, :chap7: :chap8: