Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2497017 times)

OrigamiOwl

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #1950 on: March 29, 2015, 04:09:41 AM »
This was too fun to draw guys. I think I need help...

*stares for a full five minutes*
OH MY GoSh I caNT stOP LAUGHINg poor Torbjörn XD
Trond will definitely remember this occasion and store it away for later blackmail usage. Unless Trond is also uh... connected to this...event O___O

Awww! Siv is a badass super-mum! :D and her hair is so great!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 04:12:28 AM by OrigamiOwl »
:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16:

Cat Is in the Moon

• Such Evil.
« Reply #1951 on: March 29, 2015, 04:21:17 AM »
I didn't know I needed this, but I do! Is there a possibility of getting to see the rest of the crew like this as well? ;D
Oh~ It looks really neat! =D Is the team going to be in the same piece?
I've been thinking about it, but I suppose it's a question of time and patience. :D (Also I'd have to somehow figure out how to draw Lalli and Mikkel :-[  )

First victim is Torbjorn, sporting his trademark face! I imagine he's in this leathery situation for some form of monetary payment, and would prefer if everyone forgot about it as soon as humanly possible. This was too fun to draw guys. I think I need help...

Oh god why XD This is madness, and I like it. Mehehehe... Are you making more? O:

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
« Reply #1952 on: March 29, 2015, 04:52:24 AM »
@Cat is the Moon
Slowly but surely, more and more characters are being implicated *muuhahhaha*

@OrigamiOwl
Oh, don't worry, Trond hasn't been spared
:hat:  :artd:  :book1+:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8:  :chap9:  :chap10:  :betterhat:

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
« Reply #1953 on: March 29, 2015, 04:58:46 AM »

Whoo, whoo, let's keep this weird train rolling! Taru is the next to have been squeezed into this ridiculous gettup. She's the kind of gal who will take one fore the team and do what needs to be done. So I imagine she'd wear the clothes and rock em! (plus she seems a little sassy to me, not sure if I'm the only one picking up on that or not)
That cleavage tho  :o

:hat:  :artd:  :book1+:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8:  :chap9:  :chap10:  :betterhat:

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
« Reply #1954 on: March 29, 2015, 05:34:34 AM »

Did someone say that they needed an old man in drag in their lives so that they can finally die happy? No? Well you're getting one anyways.

I hope you are all proud of yourselves, I bled for you. An hour of looking at wrinkly legs and old men stuffed into corsets for references.
uuugghh, what has been seen cannot be unseen.

So yeah, prepare yourselves, because Trond Anderson has joined the ride. Seeing as he's the senior member and leader of the support crew, it's only fitting that he should be placed in the royal rayments of the Princess Kakyu, leader of the Sailor Stars. He's here in the clothes,but if you mention it ever again, HE. WILL. RUIN. YOU.
Someone call Asa, because this is blackmail gold.

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
« Reply #1955 on: March 29, 2015, 05:40:32 AM »
Whelp, that's it guys!

Hope you had fun, because I sure did! Even though I now have mental scarring that I'm afraid I may never be able to get rid of...

If you're wondering where Onni is, I didn't include him in this bunch, because he doesn't really feel like a part of the Big 4, or a part of the Sailor Star crew. He'll probably make an appearance later, maybe as Tuxedo Mask?

Oh now I have to draw that, god-dangit

Rabbit

• Retired Moderator
  • Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • pocket gremlin
  • Preferred pronouns: he/she/they/it
« Reply #1956 on: March 29, 2015, 05:42:31 AM »
/dies laughing

Trinka you are a treasure and your sacrifices for the fandom will never be forgotten.
proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society

:finland: :uk: :japan: :sweden: :germany:
:chap4: :chap5:
:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
:chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

Avatar courtesy of the mighty starfallz

P__

« Reply #1957 on: March 29, 2015, 05:44:16 AM »

Dayum!  :D :D
guess I'll have to continue not-working on my thesis and finish coloring the main crew (I started a while ago), so I can also do these ;D they're cool ;D
:book2: aye: :france: :portugal: :uk:
:book3: meh: :italy: :germany: :spain: :sweden:
:book4: :betterhat: :hat:
:chap5: :A2chap01: :A2chap03: :A2chap04:

Gwenno

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Be the change you wish to see
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #1958 on: March 29, 2015, 05:47:23 AM »
Did someone say that they needed an old man in drag in their lives so that they can finally die happy? No? Well you're getting one anyways.

Someone call Asa, because this is blackmail gold.

Haha, I woke up this morning and started looking though these from a few pages back and when it came to the silent scouts the whole time I was thinking "please let there be Trond", "please let there be Trond" *crosses fingers*. Then I laughed, A LOT! This is pretty wonderful stuff :P Not just the idea, but the art as well. I think you've done a good job capturing the characters in this situation ^_^
You're a fool if you dance or not so you might as well dance

Fluent: :wls: :gb:
駄洒落だけ: :jp:
Working on it :nl:
Tourist level: :es: :fr: :it:

Chapter break survivor : :artd: :book1+: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:
Soulcount: 10

proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society
Roleplay doc

Fimbulvarg

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #1959 on: March 29, 2015, 05:49:56 AM »

I sat here waiting for this one while you were posting the others. You did not dissapoint.

We need Admiral Olsen and Åsa!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 05:51:30 AM by Fimbulvarg »

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #1960 on: March 29, 2015, 05:55:39 AM »
Whelp, that's it guys!

Hope you had fun, because I sure did! Even though I now have mental scarring that I'm afraid I may never be able to get rid of...

If you're wondering where Onni is, I didn't include him in this bunch, because he doesn't really feel like a part of the Big 4, or a part of the Sailor Star crew. He'll probably make an appearance later, maybe as Tuxedo Mask?

Oh now I have to draw that, god-dangit
So much fun! 8D
Please draw Onni eventually, yes! *slides plate of cookie-bribery under the table*
>_>
:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16:

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
« Reply #1961 on: March 29, 2015, 06:08:37 AM »
Hugs for everybody!

@Rabbit
I'm glad my suffering was not in vain  ;)
@P__
YES. DO THAT. Lately I've been itching to see them in full color, and I love the little blurb of Emil I get to see whenever your avatar pops up. Can't wait!
@Gwenno
Ohhh, stop you! Such kind words, I'm afraid you might be stroking my ego too hard <3 I try to approach each of the characters thinking, "hhhmmm, what might they do if they were told to dress up in these clothes?" So I'm glad I captured them so well!
@Fimbulvarg
YYYEEEEESSSS, we could not leave out Trond, oh no.
And I wholeheartedly support the idea of doing Asa and Olsen, even though I'm sure Olden will be the death of me. Oh god the mini skirts...
@OrigamiOwl
I will accept your compliments, and your bribe cookies. They're both wonderful <3
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 06:11:41 AM by Trinka »

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #1962 on: March 29, 2015, 07:13:55 AM »
Trinka: you are a beautiful human being and I love you. We should build a memorial for the sacrifices you have made.
you'll know where to find me.

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #1963 on: March 29, 2015, 07:30:12 AM »

Gosh, I love you for this! Siv and Taru are rocking their suits, Torbjörn looks like he was forced into this while drunk and Siv just walked in on him, and Trond *snickers loudly* I have no words for this!! 8,D

Thank you for not putting Trond in the same hotpants as Torbjörn! My phone decided his crotch was the best place to zoom in on xD

Onni as Tuxedo Mask sounds awesome, please do draw it when you find the time! :D

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

mad robin

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
« Reply #1964 on: March 29, 2015, 09:43:48 AM »
Trinka, how? How can you be SO awesome? Is it magic? Did you sold your soul? What did you do?