Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2478142 times)

Piney

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #1380 on: March 15, 2015, 12:09:36 AM »
Lalli banishing the radio-trolls:

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Clairebear

• Super-Newbie
« Reply #1381 on: March 15, 2015, 12:20:34 AM »
I put it on a Disqus post a few months ago but I figured I'd stick this wallpaper here too (if anybody wants to use it) since the original link is long since buried: http://i.imgur.com/l3l65W9.jpg

Lil thumbnail:

Oliga

« Reply #1382 on: March 15, 2015, 04:41:49 AM »
Aww, so many cool things here!
All those AU are wonderful (biathlete Lalli just perfect) and happy Emil with nice sweater and cool Lalli and cleanser's wallpaper just omg, it is truly good morning for me!

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #1383 on: March 15, 2015, 05:00:06 AM »
This is some kind of magic. You blink and a gorgeous new fanart appears.
Sometimes the magic isn't working properly, and in this case my fanart appears.

Well, it was a very interesting lecture... So I decided that Sigrun in a high heel shoes is better than Immanuel Kant (without high heel shoes), and then... a memory blackout.
Oh, I shouldn't have to read "Crew in Year Zero" topic... This is not one of the specific scenarios (it is not even the most likely scenario). But I'm just a bad student who wanted to kill time  :-\

oh noooo this is so cute?? I don't even like skiing
all of them are cute???

MY COUNTERMOVE:

the hotakainens being ridiculously adorable

um I still have a lot of drawings left and idk if I should just post them in one huge post or like, one or two at the time??? and how okay is it to post pictures with blood and stuff
you'll know where to find me.

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #1384 on: March 15, 2015, 05:17:14 AM »
um I still have a lot of drawings left and idk if I should just post them in one huge post or like, one or two at the time??? and how okay is it to post pictures with blood and stuff

How about 3-4 of the ones you like best (or are most representative), and then a link to your Tumblr for the rest?

Re: blood, it depends on how realistic it is.  If it's no worse than SSSS itself, you're probably safe. 
If you have any doubts, use a link rather than actually embedding the image. 
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #1385 on: March 15, 2015, 05:51:41 AM »
I doodle a lot in lectures, especially in lectures with the danish lecturer because why, so as a result I end up with a lot of SSSS doodles.

here's a lalli

here's an emil

sigrun kill them dead eide

and this is me

........ as a postapocalyptic viking mage.

my tumblr (where I post art???) is www.unicorngender.tumblr.com so yeah there's a bit more over there but not a lot
you'll know where to find me.

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #1386 on: March 15, 2015, 06:40:16 AM »
It happened again. I look away for a while and this thread is flooded with cute awesomeness! Sigrun in high heels looks strangely accurate though I thought I'd never see her in heels... she'd be absolutely towering and that would be awesomest.
Plus Hotakainen cousins sharing an umbrella was something I really needed in my life but up until now I never knew it, super cute!  :-*
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

mad robin

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
« Reply #1387 on: March 15, 2015, 07:10:43 AM »
Oh wow, thank you aaaaaall, guys!

I like all your other pictures too, even if I'm wondering where Lalli's biathlon rifle went.
Oops. I am the most attentive person in the world  ;D Well, at least I didn't forget to draw skis.

Piney! I missed your arts so much!

Haiz! Hey, you shouldn't be scared - your arts are awesome! I can't stop laughing, looking at Mikkel with the accordion, he is so happy  ;D And Emil. This portrait has everything you need to know about Emil.
1. sparkles
2. FIRE

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Draws a lot and sleeps very little
« Reply #1388 on: March 15, 2015, 07:40:03 AM »
Yessss I love your art so much please draw everything ever

OH MY GOSH THANK YOU

Also, I'm amazed at how much fan art has appeared since I checked this thread yesterday. Just. WOW. You're all so amazing and talented and I just love this thread so much!

AquaAurion

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #1389 on: March 15, 2015, 08:18:49 AM »
So much new and amazing art has appeared!  :D *happy dance*
I really like those AU sketches! I'd never expected Sigrun to be rocking those heels, but she makes a fine business woman! Thank you for letting her wear pants with the heels  ;D

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

freddiethefantastic

« Reply #1390 on: March 15, 2015, 11:45:19 AM »

Oh my gosh your art is hella pretty!!! I love your coloring style ((Sigrun though?? Ugh so lovely)), and I think I actually saw that Lalli on tumblr?? Also your self portrait is hella adorable! Bruh so stunning overall

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #1391 on: March 15, 2015, 11:52:14 AM »
I doodle a lot in lectures, especially in lectures with the danish lecturer because why, so as a result I end up with a lot of SSSS doodles.

my tumblr (where I post art???) is www.unicorngender.tumblr.com so yeah there's a bit more over there but not a lot
I like your style, it's very unique and expressive. I also like Danish lecturers, they have so much pathos.

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Draws a lot and sleeps very little
« Reply #1392 on: March 15, 2015, 11:52:42 AM »
It was agreed upon in the chat that I probably shouldn't post this in the forum, but I made a Lalli/Emil drawing (it's nothing explicit, but there is some nakedness involved <_<)

So yeah. Here. *throws link at you and flees*

EDIT: Link removed at Eich's request, but you can still find the drawing on my tumblr ;3
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 01:18:10 PM by Sigrid Marie »

SeaAngel

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #1393 on: March 15, 2015, 12:08:29 PM »
It was agreed upon in the chat that I probably shouldn't post this in the forum, but I made a Lalli/Emil drawing (it's nothing explicit, but there is some nakedness involved <_<)

http://piles-of-stupid.tumblr.com/post/113695783050/i-just-needed-to-get-this-out-of-my-system

OK, I don't like shipping and I don't see these two as a couple but this drawing IS SO DAMN CUTE AND LOVELY. :O
Fluent:
OK:

Eich

• Thor
  • Ruler of a Derelict Airport
  • Retired Forum Admin
« Reply #1394 on: March 15, 2015, 12:11:53 PM »

http://piles-of-stupid.tumblr.com/post/113695783050/i-just-needed-to-get-this-out-of-my-system
That's... very sensual.  If you could keep that on your tumblr, I'd appreciate it.
Feel free to PM.