Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2497277 times)

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #9495 on: April 04, 2016, 08:34:09 AM »
Haiz, I'd like to see them. Hmmm, Onni dressed in Haiz rainbows.....
I'm pretty sure you already saw them, and didn't draw Onni (I didn't even get around to drawing Mikkel. woops), but I'm gonna go ahead and repost them anyway ;3c

also re: that russian site that uses our art without having asked permission, I messaged mad robin to ask what she knew, and she didn't know the admin doesn't ask permission, and that they also disagree about a lot of things? the admin can be contacted via tumblr but I don't know which tumblr yet so. maybe soon
you'll know where to find me.

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #9496 on: April 04, 2016, 08:49:04 AM »
Ah, yes, those! I remember them now, they were fun, especially Reynir in that lovely green skirt.
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Antillanka

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
« Reply #9497 on: April 04, 2016, 05:26:28 PM »

Sorry, couldn't help it...
Mikkel's wondering why would anyone put that on a locket... and Sigrun is furiously protesting for having to wear those atrocious heels hehehe How the heck is she supposed to react professionally to a troll attack with those on??? :3
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

Johannabelle

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • less is more
« Reply #9498 on: April 04, 2016, 05:38:54 PM »
Wow, so many outfits. *o* Everyone is so fashionable around here. Oh, and Kiraly, I like those portraits! Especially Sigrun's, I think it's the expression.

edit: Antillanka, I just looked closer at yours, and LOL LALLI. The rest are pretty great too, funny. :)

Speaking of outfits, I finally got around to the draw-the-characters-in-your-own-clothes thingy. Only 3 of them right now because I'm a perfectionist and these took way too long, so I'm taking a break. :P When I do the others, I'll attempt to be faster. (expect more jeans. though there will probably be a couple pairs of shorts)

Lalli is thinking "what are these weird clothes and why am I wearing them"
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 05:49:26 PM by Johannabelle »
❄~Lurks and sometimes draws~❄
Fluent: :us: | Someday: :ru:

:chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #9499 on: April 04, 2016, 05:44:38 PM »

ok wow i was just. ok. i was just staring at this for a long while now because lalli looks so good in the coat thing. and all the clothes look so comfy. and the scarves. aaaaaaaaaa
you'll know where to find me.

Athena

• previously Luth Nightbreeze
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #9500 on: April 04, 2016, 05:49:08 PM »
Wow, so many outfits. *o* Everyone is so fashionable around here. Oh, and Kiraly, I like those portraits! Especially Sigrun's, I think it's the expression.

Speaking of outfits, I finally got around to the draw-the-characters-in-your-own-clothes thingy. Only 3 of them right now because I'm a perfectionist and these took way too long, so I'm taking a break. :P When I do the others, I'll attempt to be faster. (expect more jeans. though there will probably be a couple pairs of shorts)

Sigrun looks so cool in that jacket! And that coat looks so good on Lalli *o* How do you have such cool clothes?!
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #9501 on: April 04, 2016, 06:01:43 PM »

Aaaaahhhh I love these! I want lalli's coat. Can I have it. Please. Please. Please. *stealz*
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Jureeya

• Scout
    • Tumblr
  • cold leaf
« Reply #9502 on: April 04, 2016, 06:22:44 PM »

YEAAHHHH JOHANNA your art is always my fave but this is especially awesome
Survived: :chap10:

Fluent: :usa: :spain:
Learned and currently forgetting: :japan: :vaticancity:
Learning: :sweden: :germany:

>Buy Me a Coffee<

Antillanka

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
« Reply #9503 on: April 04, 2016, 06:52:52 PM »

edit: Antillanka, I just looked closer at yours, and LOL LALLI. The rest are pretty great too, funny. :)

Haha! I love yours too, especially Lalli <3 That jacket & scarf, goodness! (...my Lalli is wearing my favorite shoes and a dress that he would find horribly weird... and scratchy XD .
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

Róisín

« Reply #9504 on: April 04, 2016, 09:28:36 PM »
Antillanka, Johannabelle, those are gorgeous. Especially both Lallis.

Yuuago

• Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #9505 on: April 04, 2016, 10:19:02 PM »
*_* Antillanka and Johannabelle, those look awesome!

I am loving this 'draw the characters in your clothes' trend so much...
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #9506 on: April 05, 2016, 09:19:31 AM »
Thank you for the lovely feedback on Sigrun, people!
Jureeya,you mirror the sentiment I feel when I look at your cool paintings, with surety of lines, use of shadows and and and. Suffice to say you are among the people who really inspire me, so thank you! For that nice skin texture in close-up-portraits, I use the skin brushes I downloaded from  here.
Shaeira, great great pictures! And lovely use of colors. (Not protocol indeed. If you want to heat up a hypothermic person with your own body heat a very important rule is skin against skin, no isolating layers between you! Perhaps Mikkel or Tuuri are just too shy..? I knoow thats not the point of this drawing but that was my first thought!)
Keeper, Helia, Martti, Kiraly, Antillanka, Johannabelle and Haiz (when the bandwagon started up I remembered your drawings from summer), I love the outfits and the team in them. (Helia, I think I remember that dress, right?)
Am I on the draw-the-team-in-your-clothes bandwagon? I think I might be, although atm I have only drawn Tuuri. At home bc bronchitis so more might or might not follow according to how I feel.

urbicande

• --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #9507 on: April 05, 2016, 09:49:57 AM »
I love all these "characters in your own clothes" -- not something I'll likely do (besides, jeans and  a tee shirt are just so normal).

On the other hand, Tuuri is kinda cute in that little sundress!  (And feel better, Unlos!)
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy:

frostykitty

« Reply #9508 on: April 05, 2016, 07:02:46 PM »

Stream art! In honor of Lalli said to be waking up next chapter, here's my piece called "I Tried!"

I've been silently looking at all of the arts. Good arts, they are.

Róisín

« Reply #9509 on: April 05, 2016, 07:32:19 PM »
Frostykitty, that's a nice simple Lalli. And Unlos, Tuuri in a sundress and bare feet looks sweet.