Creative Corner > Roleplay Board

Cosplay

<< < (144/144)

Oripoke:
That hoodie looks amazing! I'd wear that on a normal day, let alone as a cosplay. Fantastic work so far!

Lan:
Thank you <3

I visited my parents for the past 4 days, so there is no progress on the coat. I'm currently adding the lining, but the linnen needs to be trimmed first to stop the fraying.
Meanwile i'm torturing my embroidery machine for the border (i dont know the right word) of Reynirs tunic. I wanted to buy some, but i could only find celtic ribbons, so i decided to make it myself...well 30cm of it take 60 minutes -___-
While visiting my parents i modelled and casted (until the materials ran out) the rune pieces for his coat, belt, hair and shoes. Some are already painted but there is still a huge pile to work on and i will have to cast some more

Keep your fingers crossed, that i really get rid of my braces tomorrow, so i can finally take some make up test pictures... smiling

wavewright62:

--- Quote from: Lan on August 21, 2019, 02:41:23 PM ---Thank you <3

I visited my parents for the past 4 days, so there is no progress on the coat. I'm currently adding the lining, but the linnen needs to be trimmed first to stop the fraying.
Meanwile i'm torturing my embroidery machine for the border (i dont know the right word) of Reynirs tunic. I wanted to buy some, but i could only find celtic ribbons, so i decided to make it myself...well 30cm of it take 60 minutes -___-
While visiting my parents i modelled and casted (until the materials ran out) the rune pieces for his coat, belt, hair and shoes. Some are already painted but there is still a huge pile to work on and i will have to cast some more

Keep your fingers crossed, that i really get rid of my braces tomorrow, so i can finally take some make up test pictures... smiling

--- End quote ---

The ingenuity of cosplayers always astounds me.  You're casting your own buttons?!  XoX

Purple Wyrm:
Those buttons look amazing!!

TubularFox:
Hey everyone!  How y'all doing~~  I am Tubu, and I've been reading SSSS only since September of this year (a friend rec'd it to me three years ago, I bought the first two books and then I was in law school, haha, I did NOTHING else for those next three years), but now I am all caught up!  And since I am out of school again finally, I have time for cosplay!!!! 

I know there are many pages of this thread before me, so I'm really sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone know of a good pattern I could adapt for the crew's First Adventure uniform coat?  (Specifically Emil's, but they're pretty much, you know, uniform haha).  I'm not the most advanced at sewing, but I'm fairly tenacious when it comes to cosplay and I have a very patient mother with more skills~~  I tried to click on the link in the first post about the uniform discussion, but I got an error message. :(

Thanks in advance for any help!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version