Author Topic: Chapter Break Survivors  (Read 47290 times)

Eris

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • Lady of Chaos
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
Re: Chapter Break Survivors
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2015, 12:53:29 PM »
Oh squee! I am going to figure out how to make that if I can! Thank you!  ;D

Rosepieces

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2015, 06:09:28 PM »
I'm going to try to learn to weave! On an Inkle loom! Possibly on and Inkle loom with Tablets! Does anyone have any good SSSS inspired patterns that I could start with?! Keep in mind that I have no idea what I'm doing! Are there any threads about SSSS weaving that I haven't been able to find with the search button? Because I haven't found any! If there aren't any, by Smaug I'm going to use this chapter break as an excuse to start one.

Could you make me Sigrun's sweater please? :D

Eris

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • Lady of Chaos
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2015, 10:39:27 AM »
Could you make me Sigrun's sweater please? :D
I wish I knew how to do that! Anyone have any clue?

EDIT: After looking around a bit, we may be talking about knitting or crocheting? Does anyone know which?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 11:03:12 AM by Eris »

DancingRanger

• Ranger
  • The forests surround me, and I am free.
  • Preferred pronouns: They/them or He/him
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2015, 09:19:00 PM »
I wish I knew how to do that! Anyone have any clue?

EDIT: After looking around a bit, we may be talking about knitting or crocheting? Does anyone know which?

I know how to crochet. Haven't made anything more complicated than a blanket. Oh and my improvised fingerless glove-thing.
Profile pic made by this awsome lady www.porcelainbazooka.tumblr.com
Native :usa:
Little knowledge :germany: , :mexico: , :japan:
Want to learn :finland: , :wales: , and more

Chapter joined :chap5:
Survived :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Flik

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2015, 09:27:11 PM »
Ok guys, I'll open up to suggestions for what SSSS (or aRTD) page(s) you want me to bring to life with audio during the chapter break.  The only limitations are going to be that I don't do female characters (unless you want hilarity) and probably limit it to a max of three different males in the same scene since I'm not sure how much variation I'd pull off between them all.

For those who don't know, I have a tumblr where I take webcomics I like and turn parts of them into audio for fun.  theroleofsound.tumblr.com

DancingRanger

• Ranger
  • The forests surround me, and I am free.
  • Preferred pronouns: They/them or He/him
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2015, 09:30:16 PM »
Ok guys, I'll open up to suggestions for what SSSS (or aRTD) page(s) you want me to bring to life with audio during the chapter break.  The only limitations are going to be that I don't do female characters (unless you want hilarity) and probably limit it to a max of three different males in the same scene since I'm not sure how much variation I'd pull off between them all.

For those who don't know, I have a tumblr where I take webcomics I like and turn parts of them into audio for fun.  theroleofsound.tumblr.com
Ooo um. Lalli meeting Sigrun the 'why do these people keep hitting me?' Page I can't find it at the moment.
Profile pic made by this awsome lady www.porcelainbazooka.tumblr.com
Native :usa:
Little knowledge :germany: , :mexico: , :japan:
Want to learn :finland: , :wales: , and more

Chapter joined :chap5:
Survived :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Flik

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2015, 09:34:32 PM »
Ooo um. Lalli meeting Sigrun the 'why do these people keep hitting me?' Page I can't find it at the moment.

I know that page for sure!  I was actually debating doing that one a while back :D

Fenris

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2015, 09:35:34 PM »

Anything with Admiral Olsen. Like 184.

starfallz

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2015, 09:36:23 PM »
Because I think it would be fun (although you need to find how to do Sigrun): 251

All male (Emil): 159
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Solovei

• Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2015, 11:03:38 PM »
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

Rosepieces

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2015, 02:21:41 AM »

Maybe you should find yourself a female cohort!

Flik

Solovei

• Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2015, 12:10:32 PM »
Ok, page 159 is done!

http://theroleofsound.tumblr.com/post/112115806263/i-actually-sat-in-my-truck-in-the-parking-lot-of-a
I think my favorite part is the muffled.... whatever that was out of Lalli upon having his head shoved into a pillow.

Can you do the face cancer page next?! I think Tuuri and Sigrun have lines in them but you can do just the Emil and Mikkel part? http://sssscomic.com/comic.php?page=190 and http://sssscomic.com/comic.php?page=191
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 12:16:28 PM by Solovei »
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

Flik

« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2015, 12:18:48 PM »
I think my favorite part is the muffled.... whatever that was out of Lalli upon having his head shoved into a pillow.

Can you do the face cancer page next?! I think Tuuri and Sigrun have lines in them but you can do just the Emil and Mikkel part? http://sssscomic.com/comic.php?page=190 and http://sssscomic.com/comic.php?page=191

It's a bit difficult for me to make multiple different "normal" voices.  When I stray into far different voices that sound older, louder, more evil and such, then it's easier for me make them sound more different.  One of the reasons I'm doing this project is to continually learn more about how I CAN do more with voices and gain more experience doing them.  So I'll learn bit by bit.  Thanks for listening!

Rainy

« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2015, 03:21:03 PM »
Ok, page 159 is done!

Thank you for posting this! And for making it and the previous ones in the first place, of course. Listening to them was a very strange, but also interesting experience. Somehow it had not occurred to me that the characters could actually have voices.  :D
Fluent: :finland: :uk:
Okay: :sweden:
Knows some: :russia: :vaticancity: