Author Topic: (Attention all fanartists!) Art permission  (Read 54340 times)

Krisse Kovacs

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
Re: (Attention all fanartists!) Art permission
« Reply #120 on: September 07, 2015, 09:20:16 AM »
why on pinterest you can't even see any pictures? it is all blacked.......
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

kahli

• Scout
« Reply #121 on: September 08, 2015, 12:07:06 AM »
You have my permission as well =)

DA: http://helle-de-gaard.deviantart.com/
Tumblr: http://monde-fragile.tumblr.com/
You have permission to use any fan-art I make. :) (Here's my dA page, which currently only has 2 SSSS-related drawings on it: http://starnight5.deviantart.com)

Yayyy! Thanks!  ;D

why on pinterest you can't even see any pictures? it is all blacked.......

Uhhhhh..... *checks pintrest* I have no idea. It seems to work fine when I looked? Internet connection issues maybe?  :-\

By the way, sorry everybody! I've gotten waaaayyyyy behind on pinning and crediting things, (almost 50 pages! :-[) Sometime soon here on a weekend when I actually find myself with some free time I'll spend a few hours catching everything up! 
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Chapter break survivor: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21:

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
« Reply #122 on: September 08, 2015, 02:38:02 PM »
Uhhhhh..... *checks pintrest* I have no idea. It seems to work fine when I looked? Internet connection issues maybe?  :-\

as I scroll the blackness takes over and then there is no more, also I can't open them, I don't want to use this site, but why can't I see the pics??
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #123 on: September 08, 2015, 02:44:36 PM »
also um... sems like my name is spelled a little wrong on the board^^" it's Haiz, not Hiaz...
you'll know where to find me.

Ana Nymus

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • DeviantArt
  • Checking in once in a while
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #124 on: September 08, 2015, 03:14:15 PM »

as I scroll the blackness takes over and then there is no more, also I can't open them, I don't want to use this site, but why can't I see the pics??

Uhmmm, yes, that is a rather irritating feature of Pinterest. In order to view more than the first couple of pictures on a board, you must be logged in. Which means you must have an account. :\
:usa: Yes.
:spain: Out of practice.
:finland: Failed to learn.
:vaticancity: Probably remember five words.
White text: Always ;P
:chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

I also speak SCIENCE!!!

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
« Reply #125 on: September 08, 2015, 06:50:53 PM »
Uhmmm, yes, that is a rather irritating feature of Pinterest. In order to view more than the first couple of pictures on a board, you must be logged in. Which means you must have an account. :\
but I don't want to use it, but see pics, eh, stupid site.

kahli

• Scout
« Reply #126 on: September 08, 2015, 10:38:05 PM »
also um... sems like my name is spelled a little wrong on the board^^" it's Haiz, not Hiaz...

Whoopsies! Sorry!  :-[ *hurries to fix it* How the heck did I manage to mess up a name with only 4 letters!?!?  :-[

...Huh. I didn't realize that happened.  :-\  Maybe there is a way to change a specific board to be available to non-account holding people? I'll look into that. (Thanks for helping find the issue Ana!)
Chapter break survivor: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21:

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #127 on: September 08, 2015, 10:40:30 PM »

We've actually got a solution to this in development, a few more weeks and it should be ready. (it will be separate from the pintrest though)
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

shoop

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • sup homes
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #128 on: October 03, 2015, 01:42:56 AM »
You have my permission so long as theres a source link somewhere. if its easier than manually searching, most of my ssss art is also here and here

Lucy C

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #129 on: October 03, 2015, 03:07:27 AM »
I didn't see this thread before. You have my permission  :)
Here is where I'm posting my ssss stuff.
native: :italy:
could be worse: :uk:
:chap9: :chap10: :chap11:

Rabbit

• Retired Moderator
  • Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • pocket gremlin
  • Preferred pronouns: he/she/they/it
« Reply #130 on: October 03, 2015, 05:29:32 AM »
Hey Kahli, I caved and made a tumblr so if you pin my stuff in the future I'd appreciate a linkback to here :)
proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society

:finland: :uk: :japan: :sweden: :germany:
:chap4: :chap5:
:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
:chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

Avatar courtesy of the mighty starfallz

Helia

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #131 on: October 03, 2015, 06:16:59 AM »
You have my permission to repost my drawings, but I don't have any tumblr or deviantart account (and I don't intend to create one for now)
native: :hungary:  fluent: :uk:  special: :germany:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

kahli

• Scout
« Reply #132 on: October 03, 2015, 03:37:54 PM »
I didn't see this thread before. You have my permission  :)
Here is where I'm posting my ssss stuff.
You have my permission so long as theres a source link somewhere. if its easier than manually searching, most of my ssss art is also here and here
You have my permission to repost my drawings, but I don't have any tumblr or deviantart account (and I don't intend to create one for now)

Awesome! Thanks everyone!  ;D

Hey Kahli, I caved and made a tumblr so if you pin my stuff in the future I'd appreciate a linkback to here :)
Great! I'll add the link to my list!  ;)

blackberryblossoms

• Tumblr
« Reply #133 on: October 14, 2015, 05:48:32 PM »
I have a small gallery, but I'm totally cool with anyone reposting my art. I have more drawings on blackberryblossoms.tumblr.com.
:usa: native
:japan: learning
:sweden: learning
:chap9: Chapter break survivor

Couch Princess

• Occasional Drawing
« Reply #134 on: October 14, 2015, 08:33:25 PM »
I don't know what I've contributed that's important, but you can use whatever as long as I'm credited ^3^
~insert something funny here~