About the Site > Website Help and Rules

Comic Website Outage(s)

(1/6) > >>

JoB:
Right now, I'm only getting 404s and similar wreckage from www.sssscomic.com. Anyone else, or should I look for some local interference?

(And if it's the actual server, does anyone have a means to alert the owner other than by the current page's comment section (redundant, I'ld guess) or her main mailbox (largely unread, as she confessed these days) ... ?)

Piney:
I'm getting that too. And some people on the Facebook page are complaining about it.

Fimbulvarg:

--- Quote from: JoB on November 11, 2014, 12:28:41 PM ---Right now, I'm only getting 404s and similar wreckage from www.sssscomic.com. Anyone else, or should I look for some local interference?

(And if it's the actual server, does anyone have a means to alert the owner other than by the current page's comment section (redundant, I'ld guess) or her main mailbox (largely unread, as she confessed these days) ... ?)

--- End quote ---

All I get is a white screen with the word "system" on it. Something something illuminati.

I think Twitter and Facebook are the only real channels we have when it comes to contacting Minna (who I assume is the owner you vaguely allude to).

ThisCat:

--- Quote from: Fimbulvarg on November 11, 2014, 12:32:53 PM ---All I get is a white screen with the word "system" on it. Something something illuminati.

--- End quote ---

Same here. Does anyone know if today's page went up before the outage?

JoB:

--- Quote from: Fimbulvarg on November 11, 2014, 12:32:53 PM ---I think Twitter and Facebook are the only real channels we have when it comes to contacting Minna (who I assume is the owner you vaguely allude to).

--- End quote ---
And it looks like twitter worked already.

So, for future use (no SSSS, no link to its Twitter page, for those of us not routinely using it anyway!): https://twitter.com/sssscomic

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version