Worlds and Stories > SSSS & ARTD Board

Book Four available in Hivemill

(1/2) > >>

Jitter:
PSA for those of you who, like me, want to complete series: Book 4 is now available for purchase on the Hivemill store:

https://hivemill.com/collections/stand-still-stay-silent

So I assume the Kickstarter backers have received theirs.

Shipping to Europe is again almost as much as the book itself, but it’s proooobably not going to be available from Minna directly this time, so this is how to get if you want.

Keep Looking:
Thanks for letting us know!

I honestly am considering buying the physical copies of all 4 books as like... a christmas gift to myself or something. So. It's good to know I can actually do that (If I get them all in one shot surely the shipping is less, right?)

Jitter:
I already asked my hubby to get it for me because he has PayPal, and he was immediately ready to make it a Christmas present for me :) (I got the books 1-2 as gifts from him too so there is precedent)  :V

JoB:

--- Quote from: Jitter on October 22, 2023, 04:34:30 PM ---So I assume the Kickstarter backers have received theirs.

--- End quote ---
Finally, yes ...  :-X

Solson:

--- Quote from: JoB on October 25, 2023, 01:56:17 PM ---Finally, yes ...  :-X

--- End quote ---

Yeah, that was  a-w-h-i-l-e . It almost pains me to ask, but has Minna made any chatter about printing Vols. 5 & 6? There’s a note in the back of this volume that hints at printing them, but that’s the first I’ve heard. Just happened to see it while re-reading.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version