Author Topic: You in Year 90  (Read 33961 times)

heiteru

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: really don't care. you can use whatever you like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Re: You in Year 90
« Reply #90 on: October 14, 2016, 10:02:01 AM »
If the Rash epidemic began right now, today, I would most likely able to survive, 'course thanks to my dad for when I was child he took me with him to "rest" on the nature and taught me the basics of survival in the wild (it was pretty fun, don't worry about). And now, being a really big fan of Bear Grylls...  ;D
I would have been something like a doctor and second line of protection of civilians. because I'm medical student, not enough brave for scouting, but in case of danger know what small thing from body should be removed for slow and painful death (answer : you don't believe, but almost any) ^^
I would be something like terrible mixing of Sigrun and Mikkel, I guess XD
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 10:09:05 AM by heiteru »
native : :russia:
mistakes can't stop me: :uk: / :usa:
one day~ : :iceland: , :finland:

chapter joined : :chap5:
chapter break survivor: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

ROBIN, THANKS FOR THE AVATAR, YOU'RE THE BEST, LOVE YOU <3

JacobThomsen

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
  • Is currently trying to develop flammable lemons
  • Preferred pronouns: Him/he
« Reply #91 on: October 14, 2016, 11:27:19 AM »
I would probably end up as a one of those danish historians that the crew are trying to sell the books to, or some kind of researcher since that is what i'm best at.
Native: :denmark:
Fluent (more or less): :uk:
If I have to (but please don't make me): :germany:
Somewhat understands: :norway: :sweden:

:chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #92 on: October 15, 2016, 01:01:36 AM »
I would probably end up as a one of those danish historians that the crew are trying to sell the books to, or some kind of researcher since that is what i'm best at.

*looks pointedly at profile quote*  Flammable lemons?  Are you sure you're not cleanser material?  :P
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior

Kelpie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • formerly known as Jhev
« Reply #93 on: October 15, 2016, 01:16:28 AM »
Quote from: wavewright62
*looks pointedly at profile quote*  Flammable lemons?  Are you sure you're not cleanser material?  :P
He simply wants to burn life's house down with the lemons, if I'm not mistaken.
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Fluent :usa:
Learning :germany:
Can count in :japan:
Actually learned a lot of in elementary school, but can now only remember how to decline verbs :vaticancity:
Maybe some day :norway:

JacobThomsen

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
  • Is currently trying to develop flammable lemons
  • Preferred pronouns: Him/he
« Reply #94 on: October 15, 2016, 03:33:34 AM »
He simply wants to burn life's house down with the lemons, if I'm not mistaken.
*Is happy because someone got the reference*

Yep Life keeps giving me lemons, but I don't want those damn lemons what am I supposed with these. So I decided to burn Life's house down with them.
Native: :denmark:
Fluent (more or less): :uk:
If I have to (but please don't make me): :germany:
Somewhat understands: :norway: :sweden:

:chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Silent

• I don't know how I'm still sane
« Reply #95 on: December 25, 2016, 11:44:53 PM »
I would probably be in a militaristic environment a bit like Sigruns. And considering and a pretty tough cookie I feel I'd do fairly well.

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #96 on: December 26, 2016, 07:38:06 AM »
Probably pretty much what I do now. Grow, sell and lecture about useful plants: plants for food, dye, fibre, magic, medicine. Teach people to garden and grow their own food. Preserve and pass on folklore and traditional music. Teach bushcraft and wilderness survival. Make poetry and songs. Care for the land.

Or if I were younger, all of the above plus mining, hunting and farming.
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Jerzy_S

« Reply #97 on: December 26, 2016, 01:11:52 PM »
For me it is hard to tell since I haven't had enough education to have any profession yet, but I think could work as a scald, preserving books and saving my language from oblivion.
I would be of no use in military.

Athena

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • previously Luth Nightbreeze
« Reply #98 on: December 27, 2016, 11:10:36 PM »
For me it is hard to tell since I haven't had enough education to have any profession yet, but I think could work as a scald, preserving books and saving my language from oblivion.
I would be of no use in military.

Same, I would be absolutely useless in the military, I have no idea how to use guns and am pretty weak! The only use I could do might be cataloguing supplies, or something of the sort.
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

Auxivele

• Scout
  • ????????
  • Preferred pronouns: she/they
« Reply #99 on: December 28, 2016, 10:01:58 PM »
I wonder what jobs involving drawing or painting would be available...
Alternatively, ones involving meteorology.
Maybe I'd just study trolls.
~*~ a confused stop sign ~*~

Fluent: :canada: :usa: :australia: :uk:
Uhhhhh...: :japan: | (Used to be) Conversational: :mexico: | Super basic: :china: | hmm: :germany:, :ireland:, :wales: | I know the alphabet?: :russia:, :southkorea:, :greece:

:chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

Fauna

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #100 on: January 06, 2017, 09:18:46 PM »
I would be selling moose cheese to dumb people with too much money. I want to do something really wtf for a living just to have the bragging rights, so it would so be my thing. Maybe there's some sort of moose preservation program or tourist-y meat farm I could be a part of.

Or perhaps a forester/farmer/gatherer. Really, let me work in outdoors and in nature and I'd probably be a happy soul. I guess I would be that Swedish oddball believing in the Old Gods, dabbling with runes and folklore magic and herbal medicine and whatnot, as well.

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #101 on: January 07, 2017, 01:45:09 AM »
Fauna, that sounds pretty good to me! I can just imagine you making a living from some sort of cold-forest permaculture project.
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Fauna

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #102 on: January 07, 2017, 12:39:18 PM »
Fauna, that sounds pretty good to me! I can just imagine you making a living from some sort of cold-forest permaculture project.
A bit OT but oh yes, that's even the irl plan. just got accepted into a gardening class to get me started. *high fives my life*

You know what, I take my former post back. Shuck me into the ssss world and I'd be nagging Roisin to death about gardening lessons.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 12:42:32 PM by Fauna »

TheD3m0nPriest

• Super-Newbie
« Reply #103 on: March 17, 2017, 09:30:16 AM »
Kinda stuck between a skald and a scout... maybe both? :P

A semi-hermit scout/ranger type who can do a skald's work too... maybe documenting trolls and Silent World plant life. Think Lalli with the brains and education of hmm...  Torbjörn?

Revival of the researcher-practitioner model (with a bit of badassery), here I come!
Native: :uk: ( :malaysia: slightly rusty )
Rusty: :china:
Learning: :sweden: :denmark: :norway: :france:
Want to learn but find it hard: :finland:

ZanarNaryon

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: She/Her
« Reply #104 on: June 12, 2017, 03:17:07 AM »
If immune: Norwegian troll hunter
If not: Icelandic skald
Either way, hopefully: Seiðkarl
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 03:24:22 AM by ZanarNaryon »
Native: :norway:
Fluent: :england:
Understands: :sweden: :denmark:
Unpracticed: :iceland:
Working on it: :germany:
A few assorted sentences in Quenya
:chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05: :A2chap06: :A2chap07: