Worlds and Stories > SSSS & ARTD Board

The Great Purge

(1/13) > >>

LilG:
Sooooo...

Minna has decided to obliterate all “City of Hunger” content she has ever posted. If you look up “City of Hunger” in your browser, the site that would have formerly contained all the sci-fi goodness we’ve come to appreciate has been replaced by a single site which does nothing but promote her cursed bunny comic...

THANKFULLY...

The Wayback Machine has most of her devlog pages backed up on there, through which one can still scroll. The only exception is page 27, which unfortunately didn’t get archived, so whatever images were on that page we may only find through uploads on sites like Pinterest.
ALSO, the page which had the game prototype is archived with a link to the prototype which still works!
DOUBLE ALSO, in case Minna decides to purge her Dropbox, I have saved the game in my Drive and I don’t plan on removing it from there *any time soon.

*ever

Tarnagh:
How sad to throw all that work away. :(

Thank you for saving it, LilG!

catbirds:
Thank you for these links!

It was nice seeing this game's creation in real time, even though we never got to see what the actual story was about and we'll never be able to enjoy it :( Let's treasure what we still have of it!

thegreyarea:
Thanks for posting that, LilG! Sevseres already had comented it elsewhere, so I'm not surprised, just sad because the game art was great! Couldn't she just create a new page and leave the old ones? Well, I don't want to go analyzing her motivations. It's good that we can still have access to those beautiful creations, and one of these days I may try that prototype just out of curiosity...

Róisín:
Thanks for saving these! And we can still write fanfic and create art for this brilliant work. Where should we do that, please?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version