Author Topic: ✼ Heeded Highbound: Reboot ✼ {RP}  (Read 72586 times)

Solokov

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Live life, start chaos.
Re: ✼ Heeded Highbound: Reboot ✼ {RP}
« Reply #315 on: September 16, 2019, 11:23:11 AM »
Ylva didn't stop staring at Jack, golden eyes boring into him.

Jack glanced at the dog trying to figure out what she wants. Dogs he understood quite well, cats were just... Not his forte.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 11:48:13 AM by Solokov »
I'm a writer too,
writing things for you,
Mostly 'pocylyse things though, check out my story from the start, Blog with the Blastwave.
A relay of the /k/ signal corps.

luca0483

• DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: They/them
« Reply #316 on: September 16, 2019, 11:44:21 AM »
Meanwhile, inside the front cabin, Amelia had turned on the radio, nobody had done it as she ordered.
She went back to her bunk and took out the map, and was eating while showing the scout-route for the night to Anne, when Axel called on Sanni and Rúnar cut in.

Amelia put down her bowl and trotted over to Jack, staying a few meters away.
:norway: "Hey dude, we never got to introductions. I'm Amelia, i lead this expedition" She paused "These two muscle-bundles are Axel and Rúnar" she gestured to each as she gave their names "Anne is over there. The girl who just ran is Sanni, please don't touch her until we have tested you. Elin... is around somewhere. What's your name?"
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 03:38:21 PM by luca0483 »

Solokov

« Reply #317 on: September 16, 2019, 11:58:30 AM »
Meanwhile, inside the front cabin, Amelia had been eating while turning on the radio, nobody did it as she ordered.
She was about to open a connection to the ship when Axel called on Sanni and Rúnar cut in.

Amelia but down her bowl in the middle row, stepped outside and trotted over to Jack, staying a few meters away.
:norway: "Hey dude, we never got to introductions. I'm Amelia, i lead this expedition" She paused "These two muscle-bundles are Axel and Rúnar" she gestured to each as she gave their names "Anne is over there. The girl who just ran is Sanni, please don't touch her until we have tested you. Elin... is around somewhere. What's your name?"

Jack was distracted from his trying to understand why the dog was staring him down by the arrival of a new person.

It almost got to an awkward length of time before he responded as he referenced his wine and cheese guide to try and make full sense of everything that Amelia had said.

"... Jack.... Jack er cest quo det... Folk? Kaller meg..."
[Bad :norway: mixed with bad :france: ;"Jack is what people call me.]

He looked puzzled by some of the things she had said. Additionally he wasn't entirely sure if the word 'folk' was common vernacular where these people came from.

'tested? What?..'
I'm a writer too,
writing things for you,
Mostly 'pocylyse things though, check out my story from the start, Blog with the Blastwave.

Temteno

« Reply #318 on: September 16, 2019, 12:31:00 PM »
Meanwhile, inside the front cabin, Amelia had been eating while turning on the radio, nobody did it as she ordered.
She was about to open a connection to the ship when Axel called on Sanni and Rúnar cut in.

Amelia but down her bowl in the middle row, stepped outside and trotted over to Jack, staying a few meters away.

Anne perked when she heard Amelia mention her name. The woman waved her hand to the guy, but didn't go and interrupt them.
:sweden: "Elin is in the tank."
The sun had gone down even more and the night started to fall around them, enveloping everything into the darkness. Only light source was from the tank.

Anne left the bowl on to the rock after eating food and trotted slightly closer to Amelia.
:sweden: "My work is just about to start", she said lightly and rolled her shoulders.
:sweden: "I'll be back by morning."

Without further words, she walked to the back unit and rubbed her eyes. Anne changed her thick jacket away and put on more clean clothing. She picked up gun and knife and rolled the collar up to cover part of her face.
Her anxious look reflected to her personal bowl. Anne slapped her cheeks and breathed in deeply.

She hopped off from the back unit and looked at the people she could see on the outside. Everything's ready, she waited a little if someone had something to note before she left.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 12:49:03 PM by Temteno »

Kitty

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
  • blueberry juice
« Reply #319 on: September 16, 2019, 12:35:15 PM »
Anne perked when she heard Amelia mention her name. The woman waved her hand to the guy, but didn't go and interrupt them.
The sun had gone down even more and the night started to fall around them, enveloping everything into the darkness. Only light source was from the tank.

Anne left the bowl on to the rock after eating food and trotted slightly closer to Amelia.
:sweden: "My work is just about to start", she said lightly and rolled her shoulders.
:sweden: "I'm back by morning."

Without further words, she walked to the back unit and rubbed her eyes. Anne changed her thick jacket away and put on more clean clothing. She picked up gun and knife and rolled the collar up to cover part of her face.
Her anxious look reflected to her personal bowl. Anne slapped her cheeks and breathed in deeply.

She hopped off from the back unit and looked at the people she could see on the outside. Everything's ready, she waits a little if someone has something to note before her leave.

:norway: "Hey! Wait" Rúnar quickly took a pen and an empty piece of paper out. He quickly drew a rune and handed the piece of paper to her. "He's talking about some bad stuff around. If this ain't forcing them to back off, run here. I'll leave one door open for you." He can sleep on a seat next to the unlocked door. He won't let bad stuff through.

Native: :hr:
Fluent: :gb: :us: :ba: :rs:
Can kinda understand but not really: :si:
Not really: :de:

Temteno

« Reply #320 on: September 16, 2019, 12:56:03 PM »
:norway: "Hey! Wait" Rúnar quickly took a pen and an empty piece of paper out. He quickly drew a rune and handed the piece of paper to her. "He's talking about some bad stuff around. If this ain't forcing them to back off, run here. I'll leave one door open for you." He can sleep on a seat next to the unlocked door. He won't let bad stuff through.

Anne twitched slightly when heard Runar's yell and looked at him with confusion. When he gave a piece of paper with scribbles on it, Anne furrowed her eyebrows.
Was this some kind of mage thing? The symbol looked similar to the ones on the tank.
The woman decided not to press about it, not like one paper is inconvenience to her in any way.
:sweden: "Thanks, I keep it in my pocket", and slid it there.

She smiled back to Runar when he mentioned about the door.
:sweden: "Wow, you are a life-saver! But will the tank be safe? I don't want anything unpleasant to crawl in just because you left a door open for me."

Anne's tone was worried, but she looked still pleased. It would make her life much more easier.

Kitty

• blueberry juice
« Reply #321 on: September 16, 2019, 12:58:16 PM »
Anne twitched slightly when heard Runar's yell and looked at him with confusion. When he gave a piece of paper with scribbles on it, Anne furrowed her eyebrows.
Was this some kind of mage thing? The symbol looked similar to the ones on the tank.
The woman decided not to press about it, not like one paper is inconvenience to her in any way.
She smiled back to Runar when he mentioned about the door.
:sweden: "Wow, you are a life-saver! But will the tank be safe? I don't want anything unpleasant to crawl in just because you left a door open for me."

Anne's tone was worried, but she looked still pleased. It would make her life much more easier.

:norway: "...bad word. Not locked. I'll have it not locked and keep guard. Door'll be closed, but you can come in easy" he explained. "And proximity alarm will warn me if something's near."

Ragnarok

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • I write things, and I'm okay at that.
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #322 on: September 16, 2019, 01:28:25 PM »

:sweden: "I'll be back by morning."

She hopped off from the back unit and looked at the people she could see on the outside. Everything's ready, she waited a little if someone had something to note before she left.

Axel handed her a grenade. :norway: "Don't die."
Survived: Chapters: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:
Books: :book3: :book4:

I wrote a thing. It has consumed my life.

Reigning champion of time spent on this forum.

Kitty

• blueberry juice
« Reply #323 on: September 16, 2019, 01:32:25 PM »

Rúnar confiscated the grenade and put it back in the trailer with other weapons.

Solokov

« Reply #324 on: September 16, 2019, 01:41:26 PM »
Jack silently watched the exchange of words of warning, a metal stone that the 'broken' warder immidiatly took from the person who apparently was going to go out into the night?

'why? Do they know people here? Some message to be sent...?'

He arched an eyebrow and finished his bowl of food and waited for the one called Amelia to start speaking again.
I'm a writer too,
writing things for you,

Temteno

« Reply #325 on: September 16, 2019, 03:10:03 PM »
:norway: "...bad word. Not locked. I'll have it not locked and keep guard. Door'll be closed, but you can come in easy" he explained. "And proximity alarm will warn me if something's near."

Anne nodded. It made sense to her and she was glad Runar cleared up the misunderstanding. If he is sure that things will be alright, she won't press about it then.

She held the grenade only for a short time before Runar snatched it from her hands and confiscated it back to the back unit. Anne stared after it with a slight confusion and turned then to look Axel. Her confusion slightly died down and her demeanor calmed down.
:sweden: "I won't", she said shortly, but Anne has never sounded so sure of something as she stared Axel into the eyes.
She wasn't tall enough to pat Axel on his shoulder, so she patted him on the arm.
:sweden: "Thanks for the concern. I would just kill myself with the grenade though."

She took few steps away to see all the expedition members who were outside (and one odd human). Anne felt somehow very rigid and tense but she smiled.
:sweden: "I will trust everything else to all of you. Don't get hurt", she said with more light tone to them. Anne still meant every word she said and her expression told it.

She fixed the collar of the jacket and jogged away. After some time her jogging turned into a running and a gray figure disappeared into the open fields.

Ragnarok

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • I write things, and I'm okay at that.
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #326 on: September 16, 2019, 03:28:54 PM »
Anne nodded. It made sense to her and she was glad Runar cleared up the misunderstanding. If he is sure that things will be alright, she won't press about it then.

She held the grenade only for a short time before Runar snatched it from her hands and confiscated it back to the back unit. Anne stared after it with a slight confusion and turned then to look Axel. Her confusion slightly died down and her demeanor calmed down.
:sweden: "I won't", she said shortly, but Anne has never sounded so sure of something as she stared Axel into the eyes.
She wasn't tall enough to pat Axel on his shoulder, so she patted him on the arm.
:sweden: "Thanks for the concern. I would just kill myself with the grenade though."

She took few steps away to see all the expedition members who were outside (and one odd human). Anne felt somehow very rigid and tense but she smiled.
:sweden: "I will trust everything else to all of you. Don't get hurt", she said with more light tone to them. Anne still meant every word she said and her expression told it.

She fixed the collar of the jacket and jogged away. After some time her jogging turned into a running and a gray figure disappeared into the open fields.

Axel flinched slightly at the contact, before watching Anne run away.
Survived: Chapters: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:
Books: :book3: :book4:

I wrote a thing. It has consumed my life.

Reigning champion of time spent on this forum.

Kitty

• blueberry juice
« Reply #327 on: September 16, 2019, 03:50:40 PM »
Axel flinched slightly at the contact, before watching Anne run away.

:iceland: "Do-not-give-grenades-to-people-if-you-do-not-know-whether-they-can-use-them" he told Axel slowly. I can't believe I have to say something like that. Why do I have to say something like that? What's wrong with him? First, he raided the weapons storage in the base, without asking who has or who can use weapons, and now this?
Whatever.
He went back to start cleaning up.

luca0483

• DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: They/them
« Reply #328 on: September 16, 2019, 03:57:20 PM »
Jack silently watched the exchange of words of warning, a metal stone that the 'broken' warder immidiatly took from the person who apparently was going to go out into the night?

'why? Do they know people here? Some message to be sent...?'

He arched an eyebrow and finished his bowl of food and waited for the one called Amelia to start speaking again.

Amelia looked at Jack as he watched the others, the questions in his eyes clear as day.

:norway: "What are the questions on your mind? We've asked so many of you - You seem to have so many of your own. It's only fair that i answer. What do you want to know?"
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 03:58:53 PM by luca0483 »

Solokov

« Reply #329 on: September 16, 2019, 04:20:17 PM »
Amelia looked at Jack as he watched the others, the questions in his eyes clear as day.

:norway: "What are the questions on your mind? We've asked so many of you - You seem to have so many of your own. It's only fair that i answer. What do you want to know?"

He shrugged, not sure how to word it all right at this moment.

:iceland: "Do-not-give-grenades-to-people-if-you-do-not-know-whether-they-can-use-them" he told Axel slowly. I can't believe I have to say something like that. Why do I have to say something like that? What's wrong with him? First, he raided the weapons storage in the base, without asking who has or who can use weapons, and now this?
Whatever.
He went back to start cleaning up.

Jack made a methodical circuit around the camp to keep a minimum of ten meters between himself and the person named 'Sanni' and offered up the empty bowl to Runar.

"er det noe jeg kan eye-dere ah??"

[Bad :norway: mixed with bad :france: ; Is there anything I can help with?]
I'm a writer too,
writing things for you,