Author Topic: SSSS Crafting and Applied Arts Museum  (Read 54119 times)

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
Re: SSSS Crafting and Applied Arts Museum
« Reply #300 on: August 21, 2021, 03:26:25 AM »
Dear little puppy (aaaarrrgh)! I am reminded of having to repair the efforts of our dog of the time, a kelpie/dingo cross who chewed everything, back when my kids were little. The kids owned a very fancy teddy bear, plush and about the size of a five year old, which I could never have afforded to buy but was happy to give them when I won it. They called him Bruce and were very attached to him. So when the dog chewed off and ate one of his eyes and otherwise mangled him I made a fancy embroidered eye patch to cover the hole, repaired the other damage with contrasting rough stitches (worse than Mikkel’s), made him a fancy red and gold coat and renamed him Pirate Bruce. The kids quickly went from being upset to creating pirate games to play with their ‘new’ toy.
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Jitter

• Valkyrie
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • JOE guardian, SS Kuru keeper, Finn with some magic
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her, they/their
« Reply #301 on: August 21, 2021, 04:50:32 AM »
These at least were her own toys. But the designs became kind of Rashyesque :)
🇫🇮 🇬🇧 🇸🇪 🇫🇷 (🇩🇪)(🇯🇵)((🇨🇳))

:A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Proud ruler of Joensuu Airport, Admiral of S/S Kuru on the Finnish lake systems. Also the Water Mother.

Jitter

• Valkyrie
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • JOE guardian, SS Kuru keeper, Finn with some magic
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her, they/their
« Reply #302 on: September 16, 2021, 07:22:51 AM »
Tehta posted her non-ssss glass craft here, so I moved that into a separate thread Forum crafts and applied arts museum!
🇫🇮 🇬🇧 🇸🇪 🇫🇷 (🇩🇪)(🇯🇵)((🇨🇳))

:A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Proud ruler of Joensuu Airport, Admiral of S/S Kuru on the Finnish lake systems. Also the Water Mother.