Author Topic: Music that fits SSSS?  (Read 71026 times)

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
Re: Music that fits SSSS?
« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2015, 05:24:14 PM »
I'm glad you think so, my friend! It's so nice to hear that my music is welcome!

Here, have a playlist, including the now approved themes of Sigrun and Lalli.

I'm currently working on Tuuri's Theme, and will move on to Emil and Mikkel after I've finished Tuuri. I hope that in the meantime, the four songs in the playlist are enjoyable! : )

I loved the Sigrun's theme!
And the mysterious of the Lalli's One too~
I can't Wait to see Tuuri's, Mikkel's and Emil's owo
I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

wildfire

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • Cleanser of worlds
« Reply #61 on: April 24, 2015, 05:35:58 PM »
I loved the Sigrun's theme!
And the mysterious of the Lalli's One too~
I can't Wait to see Tuuri's, Mikkel's and Emil's owo

WOHOO, SUCCESS!

I'll work on it tomorrow. Right now it's 11:34 PM, and I am so tired and my head aches. So I'm going to bed, but I can promise you, when I wake up, I probably will start the day with working on Tuuri's Theme.

Also, I'm so glad you like the songs! : D Then I have entertained at least one person with my "skills".
• :norway: :usa: :uk: :denmark: :sweden: :germany: •

And in the light of the sun we go, through rain and raging snow, to find the things we do not know

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2015, 02:59:42 AM »
WOHOO, SUCCESS!

I'll work on it tomorrow. Right now it's 11:34 PM, and I am so tired and my head aches. So I'm going to bed, but I can promise you, when I wake up, I probably will start the day with working on Tuuri's Theme.

Also, I'm so glad you like the songs! : D Then I have entertained at least one person with my "skills".

Hehe ok! ^^
     - Adam Young

prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

wildfire

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • Cleanser of worlds
« Reply #63 on: April 25, 2015, 09:41:32 PM »
Fast and furious before I go to bed:

Tuuri's Theme, also added to the playlist mentioned earlier:

(...)
Here, have a playlist
(...)

I wasn't sure about Tuuri's theme at the beginning, because I almost felt it was too plain - but the thought was that it should be lighthearted, enthusiastic and encouraging. Maybe with a hint of naive curiosity - and of course the flute/clarinet-interaction was meant to symbolise her multilingualism, even if I think that might be clearer to me, who made the song and therefore had this exact thought when I composed the two parts, than it might be for you, who probably cannot read my messy mind.

I hope you guys like it nonetheless, and please let me know if there are something you think should be changed. I feel it's far too easy getting away with this. : P

And in the light of the sun we go, through rain and raging snow, to find the things we do not know

Baku

• Hot Dad Squad
« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2015, 10:15:05 PM »
Usually when i'm reading the comic I'll have music from the Penumbra soundtrack playing (here's a playlist, some of the tracks are a little out of order though). It's mostly ambient and spooky with some calmer stuff mixed in, but I think it's pretty fitting.
native: :usa: / learning: :germany: / some day: :denmark:
art tumblr/ flight rising/ disqus - :chap6: :chap7:

wildfire

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • Cleanser of worlds
« Reply #65 on: April 26, 2015, 11:50:55 AM »
And now, my fellow fans!

Emil's Theme - and don't worry, I have plans on making a tribute to his glittering, perfect hair. I swear. It just - didn't happen this time. This time only explosions and watching the fire spread from afar happened. Emil's Theme is also added to the earlier mentioned playlist. : )

Hope you have a great day, people. : )

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2015, 01:54:39 PM »
Fast and furious before I go to bed:

Tuuri's Theme, also added to the playlist mentioned earlier:

I wasn't sure about Tuuri's theme at the beginning, because I almost felt it was too plain - but the thought was that it should be lighthearted, enthusiastic and encouraging. Maybe with a hint of naive curiosity - and of course the flute/clarinet-interaction was meant to symbolise her multilingualism, even if I think that might be clearer to me, who made the song and therefore had this exact thought when I composed the two parts, than it might be for you, who probably cannot read my messy mind.

I hope you guys like it nonetheless, and please let me know if there are something you think should be changed. I feel it's far too easy getting away with this. : P

hehe Tuuri's theme reminded me of the Spring song (Spring song? I don't know the name in English)
that one was cute ^w^

And now, my fellow fans!

Emil's Theme - and don't worry, I have plans on making a tribute to his glittering, perfect hair. I swear. It just - didn't happen this time. This time only explosions and watching the fire spread from afar happened. Emil's Theme is also added to the earlier mentioned playlist. : )

Hope you have a great day, people. : )

OMG I love it (actually I love all 'bout Emil)!
I also like the egypcian-japanese-like song ^^ (Yes, Egypcian-Japanese, because it reminded a lot of these two style of music)
     - Adam Young

prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
~*Another Fancy 8tracks Playlist*~
« Reply #67 on: April 28, 2015, 05:22:49 PM »
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I made a Lalli themed playlist

~*Listen Here*~

I'm also planning a Reynir one and possiblyy a Sigrun one, it'll be interesting to see if I can actually do that with my tiny music library
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 05:57:28 PM by Haiz »
you'll know where to find me.

Divra

« Reply #68 on: April 28, 2015, 05:25:00 PM »
This one plopped into my head after all the food discussions.

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
Re: ~*Another Fancy 8tracks Playlist*~
« Reply #69 on: April 28, 2015, 06:15:52 PM »
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I made a Lalli themed playlist

~*Listen Here*~

I'm also planning a Reynir one and possiblyy a Sigrun one, it'll be interesting to see if I can actually do that with my tiny music library
Enya ! Omnia ! Oh, "Asiling song", I love this one ! *Lot of enthusiasm* :D
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #70 on: April 30, 2015, 05:56:42 PM »
Enya ! Omnia ! Oh, "Asiling song", I love this one ! *Lot of enthusiasm* :D
ahhh yay I'm glad you like it!! I feel like my music taste fits Lalli pretty well

i mean it fits lalli better than reynir and sigrun but GUESS WHO MADE REYNIR AND SIGRUN PLAYLISTS ANYWAY

~*Listen Here*~

~*Listen Here*~

maybe someone will make better playlists for these two later ahahah

Mélusine

« Reply #71 on: April 30, 2015, 06:10:59 PM »
ahhh yay I'm glad you like it!! I feel like my music taste fits Lalli pretty well
I spent the next hour adding some other possibles titles in my head ^^
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #72 on: April 30, 2015, 06:12:21 PM »
I spent the next hour adding some other possibles titles in my head ^^
oooooh feel free to post them here??

Mélusine

« Reply #73 on: April 30, 2015, 06:53:44 PM »
oooooh feel free to post them here??
Because of your "lullabies", and because of the title and even if I see something very special on it, Lalli can have it too, Frakkur's Song for the Little Boy :

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #74 on: April 30, 2015, 07:54:59 PM »
Because of your "lullabies", and because of the title and even if I see something very special on it, Lalli can have it too, Frakkur's Song for the Little Boy :
/>

Wow!  Beautiful but creepy.  What or who is Frakkur?  YouTube is turning up lots of comments and links about Jónsi -- is he related?

Also, I found another Frakkur track that reminds me of SSSS because of the little squeaks that sound like kittens to me... 
/>
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany: