Author Topic: The Forum's Art Museum  (Read 404699 times)

Tr

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Mostly lurking these days
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
Re: The Forum's Art Museum
« Reply #1695 on: August 09, 2016, 01:54:55 PM »
I had an old kiss-base I have drawn long time ago and I could not decide what pairing to draw, then someone wanted to draw this.... and I did it, and kinda worked too much details on colouring/shading
The lighting on this is so pretty!
Insomnia + brush markers = ?

Avatar by the amazing and wonderful ginger ^-^ :chap11: :chap12: :chap13:
Fluent :usa:, Learning in school :spain:

Athena

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • previously Luth Nightbreeze
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #1696 on: August 09, 2016, 11:51:45 PM »
Tr: Ooh, those are cool! I like the second one, awesome rainbow/light magic is awesome.

I, too have some insomnia-induced sketches.

They're all characters from The Heroic Legend of Arslan, (which is a really good show and I will never stop recommending it to everyone I talk to.)

The main character, Arslan being very happy.

My favourite character, Etóile. I totally don't ship her and Arslan nooo.... ::)

Narsus, Arslan's strategic advisor. He has cool hair and I've wanted to draw him for a while.

And a scene from the end credits which I re-drew with Arslan and Etóile standing back to back. (they're perfect for each other and Etóile totally has a crush on Arslan :3)
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

Lazy8

• DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: Name only
« Reply #1697 on: August 10, 2016, 08:48:00 AM »
Tr: Ooh, those are cool! I like the second one, awesome rainbow/light magic is awesome.

I, too have some insomnia-induced sketches.

They're all characters from The Heroic Legend of Arslan, (which is a really good show and I will never stop recommending it to everyone I talk to.)

The main character, Arslan being very happy.

My favourite character, Etóile. I totally don't ship her and Arslan nooo.... ::)

Narsus, Arslan's strategic advisor. He has cool hair and I've wanted to draw him for a while.

And a scene from the end credits which I re-drew with Arslan and Etóile standing back to back. (they're perfect for each other and Etóile totally has a crush on Arslan :3)

Ah, Arslan is always nice. Never could stop referring to Daryun and Narsus and "Arslan's two daddies". (Yeah, apparently I do have a ship.)

Plus I try to take Hermes seriously but I just can't because his circumstances remind me WAY too much of another scarred exiled prince.
:usa: native
:spain: comes back in an emergency
:vaticancity: rusty
:china: can usually manage to order food
:norway: can hold a basic conversation

:chap5: | :book2: | :book3: | :chap17: :chap18:

Ana Nymus

• DeviantArt
  • Checking in once in a while
« Reply #1698 on: August 10, 2016, 10:10:59 AM »
Nice art recently, everyone! I just got finished with a little animation I've been working on of a little ghost girl. It seems that the full animation doesn't want to show up properly on the forum, so click the link for the full thing (It's like 4 times as long!)

http://i.imgur.com/I8kBeFT.gifv
:usa: Yes.
:spain: Out of practice.
:finland: Failed to learn.
:vaticancity: Probably remember five words.
White text: Always ;P
:chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

I also speak SCIENCE!!!

Tr

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
« Reply #1699 on: August 10, 2016, 10:18:42 AM »
Nice art recently, everyone! I just got finished with a little animation I've been working on of a little ghost girl. It seems that the full animation doesn't want to show up properly on the forum, so click the link for the full thing (It's like 4 times as long!)

Ohmygosh, that's adorable! The animation is really good!

Athena

« Reply #1700 on: August 10, 2016, 11:40:16 AM »
Ah, Arslan is always nice. Never could stop referring to Daryun and Narsus and "Arslan's two daddies". (Yeah, apparently I do have a ship.)

Plus I try to take Hermes seriously but I just can't because his circumstances remind me WAY too much of another scarred exiled prince.

Finally someone else who watches it! O_O YEAHH! They basically are Arslan's dads though :)) You're watching the new series, I would assume?

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

Lazy8

• DeviantArt
« Reply #1701 on: August 10, 2016, 12:18:20 PM »
Finally someone else who watches it! O_O YEAHH! They basically are Arslan's dads though :)) You're watching the new series, I would assume?

Well they sure do a better job than... well, I was going to say "than his biological parents", buuuut...

I am watching the new series. When I can. I think I'm behind an episode at this point.

Athena

« Reply #1702 on: August 10, 2016, 01:05:53 PM »

Ooh, that looks really good! The animation is really smooth and the character is cute! :D

Well they sure do a better job than... well, I was going to say "than his biological parents", buuuut...

I am watching the new series. When I can. I think I'm behind an episode at this point.

Yeah, they sure do... and yeah that is kinda debatable at this point? we don't really know about that :\

I really love the music in the new series, both the openings/endings and the background music. My favourite song has got to be this one, it's so beautiful.

Keeper

• Ranger
  • Child of the Sun
« Reply #1703 on: August 10, 2016, 01:31:42 PM »
A few weeks ago I got the idea to paint a picture that my mom took last fall when I went apple picking with my friends. Today I finished it! I don't remember where I got the idea to paint our hands in different colors, but I decided on pink, purple and blue. The pink one is me :) And we're holding bottles of ginger beer.

:chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :book3: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :book4:

:A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04:

Mark my words, it's not quite what you thought.

John Candlebury

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • DeviantArt
  • No John, you are the demons
« Reply #1704 on: August 10, 2016, 09:51:08 PM »
Your animation looks very nice Ana Nymous!

--

Drew this one last sunday.
 Can't say I like it much, but I drew it, and its just wasted effort if I never show it to anyone.

Anyhow its some sleazy merchant:

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
« Reply #1705 on: August 10, 2016, 10:19:55 PM »
DOGGIES!

I want to pick them up and cuddle them and never let them go. *cuddles puppy*

Dare I link you to the livestream of said puppies? Oh wait, I just did ;)

I've been experimenting with lighting today-

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Tr

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
« Reply #1706 on: August 10, 2016, 10:51:50 PM »
A few weeks ago I got the idea to paint a picture that my mom took last fall when I went apple picking with my friends. Today I finished it! I don't remember where I got the idea to paint our hands in different colors, but I decided on pink, purple and blue. The pink one is me :) And we're holding bottles of ginger beer.

I love the colors in this!
Drew this one last sunday.
 Can't say I like it much, but I drew it, and its just wasted effort if I never show it to anyone.

Anyhow its some sleazy merchant:

Now that is a proper sleazy merchant. :D
I've been experimenting with lighting today-

Oooooh, wow, the lighting looks beautiful!

Kelpie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • formerly known as Jhev
« Reply #1707 on: August 10, 2016, 11:04:50 PM »
Quote from: Piney
asdfghjkl This is so freaking cute. *u*
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Fluent :usa:
Learning :germany:
Can count in :japan:
Actually learned a lot of in elementary school, but can now only remember how to decline verbs :vaticancity:
Maybe some day :norway:

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #1708 on: August 10, 2016, 11:25:07 PM »
New and amazing art every time I drop by here. Wow!
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Lazy8

• DeviantArt
« Reply #1709 on: August 10, 2016, 11:43:58 PM »

Yeah, they sure do... and yeah that is kinda debatable at this point? we don't really know about that :\

At this point I'm pretty much willing to take it as canon that they're not, but yeah, still some wiggle room there.

Spoiler: show
Anyway, last one I saw was the one that ended with his "father" (and I use that term very loosely, because he's questionably Arslan's father in the biological sense and doesn't qualify at all for the word in any way that matters) sent him into exile and everyone else came after him anyway. That was just one big 'Aaaaaaaaaw' moment for me.