Author Topic: The Forum's Art Museum  (Read 405329 times)

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
Re: The Forum's Art Museum
« Reply #1560 on: June 26, 2016, 08:17:53 PM »
OOooh this is beautiful!!
And this. This is beautiful.
I WATCH THRILLING INTENT! I RECOGNIZE THESE CHARACTERS!
Rainbow sparkly Kyr and Markus! That is truly a thing of beauty. And Ash and Gregor look super awesome.  :D
ahhhhh tHANK YOU

eeeee, more Thrilling Intent (you have created a monster I hope you are happy)! What are you talking about that is tons of craftsmanship on the last one, for it is a thing of beauty. And I am ultra into archer Gregor, beacaaause really smooth scene change...
ahh thank you too! I AM HONOURED TO HAVE CREATED A MONSTER it's what i do. in a non-frankenstein way, preferably.
archer gregor is so great and can you believe i hardly needed a reference for it? my archery skills are growing greater
... and yours are pretty good too, i see!

I nearly killed myself trying to draw a person shooting a bow somewhat dramatically

DRAWING ARCHERY IS HARD BUT YOU'RE DOING A GOOD JOB

i don't know who this character is, but i'd recommend some sort of arm guard because it's gonna HURT hahaha
... i'd recommend it for gregor too, but i was basing it off the canon sprites which HAVE NO ARM GUARDS!! GREGOR BBY UR GOING TO GET HURT and probably not care. gregoooorrrrr
you'll know where to find me.

Kelpie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • formerly known as Jhev
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #1561 on: June 26, 2016, 08:29:48 PM »
Quote from: Haiz
i don't know who this character is, but i'd recommend some sort of arm guard because it's gonna HURT hahaha
Yeeaaah, after I scanned it I realized that other than the bow and single arrow, I gave her zero equipment. No arm guard, quiver, EXTRA ARROWS, and it's a good thing you can't see her other hand because guess what? no tab/glove. It pains my archer heart. And you don't recognize the character because she is an OC, I just completely forgot to mention it.
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Fluent :usa:
Learning :germany:
Can count in :japan:
Actually learned a lot of in elementary school, but can now only remember how to decline verbs :vaticancity:
Maybe some day :norway:

Buteo

• Ranger
« Reply #1562 on: June 26, 2016, 08:31:42 PM »
Jhev, I like the way you rendered the bow - looks a lot like mine, and is bent very realistically.
It was worth the near-sacrifice of your life, that is a finely dramatic archer! Hey, next time she'll realize she needs all that other equipment! ;)

JoB

• Mage of the Great Restructuring
« Reply #1563 on: June 26, 2016, 09:21:42 PM »
Yeeaaah, after I scanned it I realized that other than the bow and single arrow, I gave her zero equipment. No arm guard, quiver, EXTRA ARROWS, and it's a good thing you can't see her other hand because guess what? no tab/glove. It pains my archer heart.
Speaking of missing equipment and pain, that hair looks like it's long enough to get tangled in the bowstring ... :V
native: :de: secondary: :us: :fr:
:artd: :book1+: :book2: :book3: :book4: etc.
PGP Key 0xBEF02A15, Fingerprint C12C 53DC BB92 2FE5 9725  C1AE 5E0F F1AF BEF0 2A15

Kelpie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • formerly known as Jhev
« Reply #1564 on: June 26, 2016, 09:37:18 PM »
Quote from: Buteo
Jhev, I like the way you rendered the bow - looks a lot like mine, and is bent very realistically.
It was worth the near-sacrifice of your life, that is a finely dramatic archer! Hey, next time she'll realize she needs all that other equipment! ;)
^^ Thank you!

Quote from: JoB
Speaking of missing equipment and pain, that hair looks like it's long enough to get tangled in the bowstring ... :V
Bahaha, can you tell I drew this at 2 a.m. yet? Tons of forethought went into this, yes. note to self; don't dangle hair near string in future drawings :P
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Fluent :usa:
Learning :germany:
Can count in :japan:
Actually learned a lot of in elementary school, but can now only remember how to decline verbs :vaticancity:
Maybe some day :norway:

Krisse Kovacs

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #1565 on: June 26, 2016, 10:49:34 PM »
Well, I could not decide if I should post in the OC showcase since they are my OCs or in the art museum. but I kinda did it for practice art, not to draw refs for OC or something. I thought the OC showcase is for like showing OCs, more like as posting reference-like arts of them or something....

it was just a practice to draw more characters in a perspective art, practice to colour and draw even details, bg or something.
My old and new OCs in a modern setting.

drawn in sai, but coloured in photoshop.
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Athena

• previously Luth Nightbreeze
« Reply #1566 on: June 26, 2016, 10:56:17 PM »
oh man i really love this aesthetic!! Ambiguous Cape Layers and symbols heck yeahhh

I HAVE A NEW BATCH OF THRILLING INTENT ART i know most of you have no idea who these characters are but please appreciate the craftmanship i put into obscure fanart

......ok not so much craftmanship in this one, appreciate rainbows and sparkles instead

Ok so I started watching thrilling intent today. Thank you so much for introducing me to this Haiz :'D It's hilarious! "You're a special sort of man, aren't you, Gregor?"
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

Tr

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Mostly lurking these days
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #1567 on: June 27, 2016, 12:05:27 AM »

drawn in sai, but coloured in photoshop.
AAAH COOL!
Ok so I started watching thrilling intent today. Thank you so much for introducing me to this Haiz :'D It's hilarious! "You're a special sort of man, aren't you, Gregor?"

Yesss, another Thrilling Intent fan!
Avatar by the amazing and wonderful ginger ^-^ :chap11: :chap12: :chap13:
Fluent :usa:, Learning in school :spain:

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #1568 on: June 27, 2016, 02:04:16 AM »
Martti, that's nice, and I do like the person wandering out to the sauna!
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Krisse Kovacs

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #1569 on: June 27, 2016, 10:49:56 AM »
AAAH COOL!

Martti, that's nice, and I do like the person wandering out to the sauna!

thaaanks.
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Tr

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
« Reply #1570 on: June 28, 2016, 08:36:23 PM »
Aaaaand some Thrilling Intent fanart from me, too:

"Markus, NO. DON'T YOU DARE DRINK THAT MYSTERIOUS GLOWING LIQUID."
*sip* "Too late."
And some Year in Hereafter fanart! (Read it!)

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #1571 on: June 29, 2016, 08:19:22 AM »
Aaaaand some Thrilling Intent fanart from me, too:

"Markus, NO. DON'T YOU DARE DRINK THAT MYSTERIOUS GLOWING LIQUID."
*sip* "Too late."
YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
markus impulsively drinking strange liquids is my favourite thing at all times. also super cute charoth aaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

nyehehehehehe >>>>:333ccccc
i'm always up to discuss autistic gregor headcanon

John Candlebury

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • DeviantArt
  • No John, you are the demons
« Reply #1572 on: June 29, 2016, 02:55:16 PM »
Doodled some sort of comic during yesterday's University lecture.

Featuring nameless paladin and explorer Fhir, who I didnt make up on the spot.

I ought to give the paladin a name.

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #1573 on: June 29, 2016, 03:47:59 PM »

ouuaahhhh i know i never say anything clever or original but i really like your style a lot, this is a nice comic page composition and i really like the Unnamed Paladin for some reason?? ? ? (ok what if there was a running joke that we never learn the paladin's name. although it isn't such an original concept to do that and it's probably more useful to have a name hahah.........)

USUALLY i wait till i have a couple drawings and them post then in a batch, and i try not to do it right after another artist posted something, bbuuuuuuuuuuuut i drew this sparrow today and i'm so... i'm so pleased with it... i wanted to capture a certain atmosphere, and i think i did O: please excuse my impatience to show off

Tr

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
« Reply #1574 on: June 29, 2016, 04:44:04 PM »

This is so awesome! :D If you ever draw more of it, please show me!

And this! This is super cool! I love the light and the colors. And her hair. <3 Wow.
I... just finished this random little 5 page comic thingy... which I will scan/post when feeling less lazy. ^-^