Author Topic: The Forum's Art Museum  (Read 404658 times)

Jureeya

• Scout
    • Tumblr
  • cold leaf
Re: The Forum's Art Museum
« Reply #1500 on: June 02, 2016, 01:08:40 AM »
@piney Duuude that is so rad! Also, and yk i'm partial to smoking but that aside I think that cigarette adds a lot of character to this one

@Frostykitty gotdamn girl you did that without an eraser? holy maracas that is hardcore.

Ssssssso my dad and I have been watching Vikings...unsurprisingly Lagertha is my fave.

(boop)
Survived: :chap10:

Fluent: :usa: :spain:
Learned and currently forgetting: :japan: :vaticancity:
Learning: :sweden: :germany:

>Buy Me a Coffee<

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #1501 on: June 02, 2016, 11:38:36 AM »

Ssssssso my dad and I have been watching Vikings...unsurprisingly Lagertha is my fave.

(boop)

Aaaaaahhhhh this is gorgeous and really hot? I haven't seen Vikings but this makes me really want to watch it now.
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

saminiemi

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #1502 on: June 02, 2016, 04:07:29 PM »

Aaaaaahhhhh this is gorgeous and really hot? I haven't seen Vikings but this makes me really want to watch it now.
I'm hooked to the series.
Spoiler: show

Jureeya

• Scout
    • Tumblr
  • cold leaf
« Reply #1503 on: June 02, 2016, 04:45:33 PM »
I'm hooked to the series.

WORDS TO LIVE BY

@Feartheviolas Thank you <3 !
Survived: :chap10:

Fluent: :usa: :spain:
Learned and currently forgetting: :japan: :vaticancity:
Learning: :sweden: :germany:

>Buy Me a Coffee<

Athena

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • previously Luth Nightbreeze
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #1504 on: June 02, 2016, 07:45:26 PM »
Did some Mushi-Shi fanart today! ;D

tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

Sc0ut

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
« Reply #1505 on: June 03, 2016, 03:27:08 AM »
Jureeya, I don't even watch Vikings but I already know Lagertha is my fav just based on this drawing. Excellent work!

Luth, nice! Are you planning to add some color to it? Lots of green, all the green :D Can't go wrong with that.

This is my first time posting in this thread, and I'm here because Laufey commissioned me to draw her SSSSona/OC Laufey hanging out with an adder in a Finnish forest, and what better place to show it off! I hadn't painted for a while so I was a bit rusty (must not let that happen again!), but it was fun to make all the textures. The original is on its way to Laufey, and I'm really proud and excited about that!

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #1506 on: June 03, 2016, 04:09:37 AM »

I know I've been screaming about this everywhere but I LOVE IT SO MUCH AAAAAAAAAAAA
Those details! That forest! The cutest lil snek frend! A really awesome sweater I must have!

Thank you so much for this, it's the amazingest and I can't wait to see the original!
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Sc0ut

• Tumblr
« Reply #1507 on: June 03, 2016, 04:47:55 AM »
I know I've been screaming about this everywhere but I LOVE IT SO MUCH AAAAAAAAAAAA
Those details! That forest! The cutest lil snek frend! A really awesome sweater I must have!

Thank you so much for this, it's the amazingest and I can't wait to see the original!

I'm so happy you like it! Your screaming everywhere is much appreciated :D Thank you for making this happen <3

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #1508 on: June 03, 2016, 05:05:46 AM »
This is my first time posting in this thread, and I'm here because Laufey commissioned me to draw her SSSSona/OC Laufey hanging out with an adder in a Finnish forest, and what better place to show it off! I hadn't painted for a while so I was a bit rusty (must not let that happen again!), but it was fun to make all the textures. The original is on its way to Laufey, and I'm really proud and excited about that!

Wow, this is really pretty! You did a beautiful job with all the colors :)
I'd love to see more work from you in this style ^-^

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #1509 on: June 03, 2016, 11:36:18 AM »

Aaaaah this is beautiful!!! I love the colours and the scenery and wow I totally thought it was sigrun at first XD
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Athena

« Reply #1510 on: June 03, 2016, 12:10:00 PM »
Luth, nice! Are you planning to add some color to it? Lots of green, all the green :D Can't go wrong with that.

Yes, I'm thinking I might try to watercolour it! :D

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

Athena

« Reply #1511 on: June 04, 2016, 01:49:33 PM »
I quickly found out that my watercolour paints are missing, so I did it digitally instead. I tried to aim for a more traditional style with the colouring? ;D

Also, it's a suitable size for a desktop wallpaper! (if you want to can download it here)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 01:51:22 PM by Luth Nightbreeze »

Helia

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #1512 on: June 04, 2016, 03:30:03 PM »
Wow Sc0ut, it's incredibly beautiful!

I totally thought it was sigrun at first XD
Laufey and Sigrun are almost the same, right?  O:-)

I made a self-portrait, but really don't know why, since I don't like to be photographed and/or looking at my own face more than necessary in the mirror...

native: :hungary:  fluent: :uk:  special: :germany:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #1513 on: June 04, 2016, 03:34:51 PM »
Laufey and Sigrun are almost the same, right?  O:-)

Pfffftttttt don't I wish, but I'm actually a wimp. :D
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Auxivele

• Scout
  • ????????
  • Preferred pronouns: she/they
« Reply #1514 on: June 04, 2016, 06:25:48 PM »

(boop)
I don't know what this show is, but now I must watch it.

I want your art style XD I really really love her hair for some reason? It looks so cool... ((I want her hair now, too))
~*~ a confused stop sign ~*~

Fluent: :canada: :usa: :australia: :uk:
Uhhhhh...: :japan: | (Used to be) Conversational: :mexico: | Super basic: :china: | hmm: :germany:, :ireland:, :wales: | I know the alphabet?: :russia:, :southkorea:, :greece:

:chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: