General > General Discussion Board

Plans for Minna's Birthday!

(1/73) > >>

Sunflower:
Documentary proof that Our Dear Creator turns 25 on Jan. 9, 2015:
Last year's blog entry.

What would be an appropriate way to celebrate? *  Maybe create a "birthday card" as a shared Google Doc or something, which we could all sign or doodle on? 

(In case you're wondering, I don't think she visits the Forum, so we don't have to keep our deliberations secret.)
* As I said in another post (not entirely seriously):

--- Quote ---I expect a demonstration of support to rival May Day in Moscow.  A parade of giant Danish military vehicles rolling down the streets of Malmö and a band playing "Everything Is Awesome!" arranged for cello, kantele, guitar, and kazoo would be a good start.
--- End quote ---

OrigamiOwl:
BATTLE STATIONS EVERYONE!! O___O

A card sounds nice :3
I think the Musical Theatre crew were contemplating the idea of completing/polishing one of their musical numbers in time for the Big Day, but they're all pretty busy folk, and I don't know if they went ahead with that idea. :/
(Hehe ^ that made me think of every Minion singing Happy Birthday at once, which would sound like a ginormous multilingual giant X'D so maybe not the best idea if we don't want to give Minna nightmares.....)

Lars_B:
If somebody draws the card I have portraits of Solovei, Piney, Starz, Fenris and myself to ad =)

Nimphy:
Lars already thought about a card where we all doodle ourselves. It's been started. I have to hurry up and draw something that could resemble me...

kjeks:
mine's done. :D when I stumble over Lars on chat next time, he'll get it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version