Author Topic: The Introduction Thread  (Read 580980 times)

Athena

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • previously Luth Nightbreeze
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
Re: The Introduction Thread
« Reply #2130 on: March 16, 2016, 04:19:02 PM »
Sooooo, is Sigrun everyone's favourite? XDD Are we all madly in love with our awesome red-headed captain?
yes of course sigrun is the most best captain
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

Tentaclekitten

« Reply #2131 on: March 16, 2016, 04:34:12 PM »
yes of course sigrun is the most best captain

The bestest captain in all of the post-apocalyptic world! With amazingly pretty hair, yes, indeed.

urbicande

• --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #2132 on: March 16, 2016, 04:39:16 PM »
Hello~

I'm Tentaclekitten, or Midori for short XD

I've been reading the comic since last year, but only now signed up to this forum. I just want to talk about how pretty Sigrun's wet hair looks.

Hm, a bit about me... my native language is German, I bake and cook a lot, and there's a pond with very silly fish in my garden. I read and write a lot. A lot.

Herzlich willkommen Tentaclekitten!
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy:

Puls3

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #2133 on: March 16, 2016, 05:29:17 PM »
Welcome Tentaclekitten! Hope that you are having fun exploring the forum.  ^-^

*hands over a plate of squirrel cookies*
Have a more extensive vocabulary in :england: than :sweden: (which is scary considering that I'm born and raised here)
Can only pronounce a few sentences of :spain:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #2134 on: March 16, 2016, 07:17:26 PM »
Welcome Tentaclekitten! You write? Hope to see you over in the Scriptorium soon.
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Kiraly

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
  • Preferred pronouns: she, her, etc.
« Reply #2135 on: March 16, 2016, 09:30:13 PM »
Sooooo, is Sigrun everyone's favourite? XDD Are we all madly in love with our awesome red-headed captain?

Haha, Sigrun definitely has a huge fan club but some of us are madly in love with Reynir. Wait. I mean, I've heard some people are madly in love with Reynir, rumors only. Definitely no insane crush on Reynir here, nope.  O:-)

Also welcome to the forum!
Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
« Reply #2136 on: March 16, 2016, 10:14:24 PM »
Haha, Sigrun definitely has a huge fan club but some of us are madly in love with Reynir. Wait. I mean, I've heard some people are madly in love with Reynir, rumors only. Definitely no insane crush on Reynir here, nope.  O:-)

*looks at Reynir fanblog*
*looks away*
<_<

...Tentaclekitten, welcome!! Have some cookies and stay a while! :squirrelcookie: :squirrelcookie: :squirrelcookie: :squirrelcookie: :squirrelcookie:

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Tentaclekitten

« Reply #2137 on: March 17, 2016, 06:04:58 AM »

Also welcome to the forum!

XD Reynir is totally pretty~ freckles! But Sigrun rulessssssssssss *laughs*

loki

• Scout
  • santas goin NUTS
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #2138 on: March 18, 2016, 08:39:25 AM »
hello all you new people <3 <3 <3 <3
(ㅇㅅㅇ❀)

spookylalli

• Super-Newbie
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • im ronan i like dragons and snow leopards
  • Preferred pronouns: he/xe !!
« Reply #2139 on: March 19, 2016, 04:25:44 PM »
uhh hey im batman on the ssss chatroom and THOR on disqus!! i found ssss by scrolling through hiveworks and i liked how minna shaded reynir's face... been reading ever since!!  8) 
whats up my guy

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #2140 on: March 19, 2016, 04:37:31 PM »
uhh hey im batman on the ssss chatroom and THOR on disqus!! i found ssss by scrolling through hiveworks and i liked how minna shaded reynir's face... been reading ever since!!  8)
Welcome spook... bat... Well. Welcome ! :D *Gives cookies* :squirrelcookie:
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #2141 on: March 19, 2016, 05:50:17 PM »
Welcome Spookylalli/batman! You do seem to have a theme!
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

urbicande

• --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #2142 on: March 19, 2016, 08:58:56 PM »
Welcome. welcome spookylalli!
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy:

princesscochlea

• Super-Newbie
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2143 on: March 20, 2016, 07:17:46 PM »
Hi! I'm Gingey, a 19 year old American college student originally from Texas, but living in North Carolina for college at the moment. I've been into SSSS for a couple of weeks now, after seeing one too many posts about this mysterious Scandinavian webcomic with a heckton of coppertops (MY PEOPLE! GINGERS APLENTY!) and cats (MY FAVES) on Elleth's (vefanyar's) tumblr.

Other nerdy things I'm into: the Silmarillion (and Tolkien in general but it's the Silm that does it for me), Star Wars, a couple of other webcomics like Kill Six Billion Demons and Agents of the Realm, and a smattering of other fandoms. (I'm also into The 100, but what can I say, I've got Bury Your Gays PTSD and I think a little bit of me died with Lexa.)

I'm also deaf, so basically I'd die SO FAST in the Rash apocalypse. "Oh dear, Mr. Troll, I sure didn't hear you coming." *dies* I do hear with bilateral cochlear implants, which basically just means I'm a walking grab bag of cyborg jokes. I am open to any and all questions about my ears! :)

My hobbies include reading (anything, but apparently these days a Scandinavian postapocalyptic webcomic at the stroke of midnight) writing, and best of all KNITTING. I am the proud owner of a pair of US 50 needles (aka the BIG NEEDLES THAT LOOK A LITTLE LIKE STAKES?? MAYBE I WOULD SURVIVE THE APOCALYPSE AFTER ALL) and if you ever wonder what I'm doing at any given time, chances are I've got a knitting project in my hands.

I also, as a result of the intensive auditory verbal therapy I went through to learn to listen to speak, am a language sponge, so there's a lot of languages that I've learned, half learned, or am still learning (I haven't listed them all), and I am SUPER EXCITED about linguistics so YEAH!! :D

(....I'm going to stop text-screaming excitedly and let the nice SSSS forum people respond to this monologue...) 
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 07:21:04 PM by princesscochlea »
Fluent: :usa:

Okay: :spain:

Learning: :norway:

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #2144 on: March 20, 2016, 07:32:15 PM »
Welcome, princesscochlea :) Here you'll find a lot of threads about SSSS, but also people who read, people who love Tolkien, people who love languages, people who knit, and even people who knit SSSS's things ;) A cookie ? :squirrelcookie:
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2: