Author Topic: The Introduction Thread  (Read 581164 times)

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
Re: The Introduction Thread
« Reply #1920 on: January 26, 2016, 07:39:38 AM »
Welcome back, Princeofdoom, haven't seen you here for ages!
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

urbicande

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #1921 on: January 26, 2016, 09:56:31 AM »
Welcome, welcome, princeofdoom!

moonamaija, do let me know if you do!  I expect to be there and I bet there'll be other Minnions as well.
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy:

G0vnah

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Hi. I'm G0vnah, or Stanley, or Stan. Whichever.
« Reply #1922 on: January 26, 2016, 01:02:33 PM »
Umm... hi everyone, lol.

As an introvert who's not really much of a social person, AND someone who's got a TOOOOON of work to do all the time, chances are you'll see me on these forums once a month (if that!), so - sorry in advance - but I won't be popping on here very frequently.

But I did wanna make an account on here, because I've been reading the comic for nearly a year now, and never bothered to sign up for the fan forum yet. Well, might as well, right? No harm done if I hardly use it, but if I do get on for a reason, it'd be nice to have an account already prepped. :B

(also, for anyone who might know, I'm Stan from the SSSS Disqus (I believe I just posted yesterday))
ABOUT ME: INTJ; Writer/Filmmaker/Storyteller/Animator/Musician; Coffee Addict; Christian Fundamentalist; Pizza lover; Fan of Sweeney Todd (esp. the 2001 Concert Version); American, English speaker; Used to know Spanish; Want to learn Spanish (again), Gaelic, Irish, German, Russian... heck, anything, really; Chances of actually finding time to learn another language: slim to none; Sci Fi Geek; Film Geek; Fantasy Geek; "Steveles" on Fanfiction.net; KS City Chiefs Fan

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #1923 on: January 26, 2016, 01:10:14 PM »
Welcome cookies for you, G0vnah ! :squirrelcookie: :squirrelcookie: (Don't worry, we're introverts. At least lot of us.) ;)
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

G0vnah

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #1924 on: January 26, 2016, 01:11:31 PM »
Welcome cookies for you, G0vnah ! :squirrelcookie: :squirrelcookie: (Don't worry, we're introverts. At least lot of us.) ;)

Aww, shucks. Thanks! :) And yay! Looks like I'm in good company (well, for an introvert's definition of "company," lol)
ABOUT ME: INTJ; Writer/Filmmaker/Storyteller/Animator/Musician; Coffee Addict; Christian Fundamentalist; Pizza lover; Fan of Sweeney Todd (esp. the 2001 Concert Version); American, English speaker; Used to know Spanish; Want to learn Spanish (again), Gaelic, Irish, German, Russian... heck, anything, really; Chances of actually finding time to learn another language: slim to none; Sci Fi Geek; Film Geek; Fantasy Geek; "Steveles" on Fanfiction.net; KS City Chiefs Fan

urbicande

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #1925 on: January 26, 2016, 01:18:35 PM »
Welcome, welcome G0vnah!
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy:

G0vnah

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #1926 on: January 26, 2016, 01:47:27 PM »
Thanks very much! :D

princeofdoom

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • Preferred pronouns: he or they
« Reply #1927 on: January 26, 2016, 03:24:14 PM »
Someone remembers me :D

And welcome G0vnah, we'll be happy to see you whenever that is
Native :usa:
Rusty (and other issues) :japan: :france:
Learning :russia:
Starting :finland:

G0vnah

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #1928 on: January 26, 2016, 03:33:35 PM »
Thanks! :)

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #1929 on: January 26, 2016, 05:19:16 PM »
Welcome, G0vnah! This forum seems to be full of interesting people who describe themselves as introverts but lose their shyness very quickly in the good company.
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

G0vnah

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #1930 on: January 26, 2016, 05:29:17 PM »
lol, awesome. :B I think you'll find I'm not as shy as I might seem - my work demands that I become good with people, so I've mastered the art of not being awkward and actually knowing what to say, in spite of my introverted tendencies.

That, and introverts - in my experience - often get VERY chatty with other introverts. So there's always that! :)

Mélusine

« Reply #1931 on: January 26, 2016, 06:10:00 PM »
That, and introverts - in my experience - often get VERY chatty with other introverts.
::) Which "small meet-up" ending 6 hours later after an unexpected meal together ?
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

G0vnah

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #1932 on: January 26, 2016, 06:12:16 PM »
lol, that's pretty much the way it goes!

MysteryClassic

« Reply #1933 on: January 26, 2016, 10:27:21 PM »
Hello, MysteryClassic here! I used to have a profile on here and a disqus account, but I decided it might be better if I just start over with a new one! (Plus, changing passwords is a pain).

So uh, I'm currently the same age as Reynir and living in Canada. I'm also an introvert (shocking), so I probably won't be making posts here too often, just every now and then. I might occasionally put up some art if I'm in the mood to  ^-^

I honestly can't remember how I found ssss, I was wracking my brain last night trying to figure it out  ;D Hope this posted okay...

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #1934 on: January 26, 2016, 10:53:48 PM »
Hello, MysteryClassic here! I used to have a profile on here and a disqus account, but I decided it might be better if I just start over with a new one! (Plus, changing passwords is a pain).

So uh, I'm currently the same age as Reynir and living in Canada. I'm also an introvert (shocking), so I probably won't be making posts here too often, just every now and then. I might occasionally put up some art if I'm in the mood to  ^-^

I honestly can't remember how I found ssss, I was wracking my brain last night trying to figure it out  ;D Hope this posted okay...

Hi! Welcome back! Also moooooaaar Canadians! :D
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help