Author Topic: The Introduction Thread  (Read 580950 times)

Armadian

• Super-Newbie
  • Not a cookie dispenser
Re: The Introduction Thread
« Reply #1620 on: November 17, 2015, 11:01:09 PM »
Hello and welcome! Glad to have you here; looking forward to seeing you around. /o/
AHH what part of Canada are you in? If you don't mind me asking. (I'm in northern Alberta, myself.)

I'm from Montreal
bonjour ami canadien :)
Fluent: :canada:  ( :france:  :uk: )
Learning: :sweden:

Piney

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #1621 on: November 17, 2015, 11:17:34 PM »
Greetings all,
It's been a few months since I binged read through all available pages (380 at the time)
I found SSSS from a link on the side of another webcomic and loved so much the art I had to read it.

You guys looked like an awsome community so I decided to join you all in the forum while I waste my day between the new pages
Please be gentle with me and enjoy another minnion from ol' cold Canada

Welcome, Armadian! It is my duty to present you with some squirrel cookies: (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ :squirrelcookie: :squirrelcookie: :squirrelcookie: :squirrelcookie: :squirrelcookie:

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #1622 on: November 17, 2015, 11:29:11 PM »
I'm from Montreal
bonjour ami canadien :)

Oooohh! Bonjour et Bienvenue! Je viens d'Ottawa!
It's good to see more canadians here!

We will slowly take over
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Gitte

• Super-Newbie
  • Agender Viking
  • Preferred pronouns: They/Them
« Reply #1623 on: November 17, 2015, 11:51:03 PM »
Hey guys.
My name is Birgitte, but you can just call me Gitte.
I've been reading SSSS for a few months after my friend recommended it to me and I've loved it ever since. I have no idea why I didn't join the forum until now, but here I am! I'm really looking forward to being a part of this community and interacting with you all once I get the hang of actually navigating a forum, that is :)
Native :uk: and Igbo
Learning :sweden: :france: :serbia:
Soon :denmark: :spain:
:chap4: Chapter 4 :chap5: Chapter 5

Yuuago

• Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #1624 on: November 18, 2015, 12:14:29 AM »
Hey guys.
My name is Birgitte, but you can just call me Gitte.
I've been reading SSSS for a few months after my friend recommended it to me and I've loved it ever since. I have no idea why I didn't join the forum until now, but here I am! I'm really looking forward to being a part of this community and interacting with you all once I get the hang of actually navigating a forum, that is :)

AHH welcome, Gitte! /o/
SSSS has a way of grabbing hold of you like that, doesn't it? ; D And it's especially best when a friend introduces you to it - the same thing happened with me. Looking forward to seeing you around!
(I found forum format took a bit of getting used to at first too, but it all fell into place after a while - and people here are very eager to help if there's difficulty figuring things out. o/ )
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

Gitte

• Super-Newbie
  • Agender Viking
  • Preferred pronouns: They/Them
« Reply #1625 on: November 18, 2015, 12:51:11 AM »
AHH welcome, Gitte! /o/
SSSS has a way of grabbing hold of you like that, doesn't it? ; D And it's especially best when a friend introduces you to it - the same thing happened with me. Looking forward to seeing you around!
(I found forum format took a bit of getting used to at first too, but it all fell into place after a while - and people here are very eager to help if there's difficulty figuring things out. o/ )
that's great! I'm going yo probably need a lot of help.
 aaa I can tell I'm gonna really like it here
Native :uk: and Igbo
Learning :sweden: :france: :serbia:
Soon :denmark: :spain:
:chap4: Chapter 4 :chap5: Chapter 5

Solovei

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #1626 on: November 18, 2015, 03:20:10 AM »
Oooohh! Bonjour et Bienvenue! Je viens d'Ottawa!
It's good to see more canadians here!

We will slowly take over
>_> Not until there's more people from the western half of the country...

Welcome Gitte, Armadian, and everyone else I missed!
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

Mélusine

« Reply #1627 on: November 18, 2015, 05:14:52 AM »
Welcome, Armadian and Gitte :) *Bakes more cookies* :squirrelcookie: :squirrelcookie:
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

urbicande

• --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #1628 on: November 18, 2015, 10:40:05 AM »
Greetings all,
It's been a few months since I binged read through all available pages (380 at the time)
I found SSSS from a link on the side of another webcomic and loved so much the art I had to read it.

You guys looked like an awsome community so I decided to join you all in the forum while I waste my day between the new pages
Please be gentle with me and enjoy another minnion from ol' cold Canada

Bienvenue!
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy:

taybee

• Tumblr
  • Emilalli Enthusiast
« Reply #1629 on: November 18, 2015, 11:19:59 PM »
Okaay intro?? 8D

You can call me Tay, I draw things. I have 4 webcomics, 2 of which are active and you can read all of them here: http://tapastic.com/taybee/series
I also have a bunch of other art on my tumblr: tay-bee.tumblr.com/tagged/tay draws and furaffinity. I also cosplay  and basically any other creative medium you can think of.

I don't remember how I found SSSS but it took me about 4 times of starting and dropping it to finish the prologue, then when a friend got really into it I finally kicked my own ass and binge read- fell in love and here I am! Joined because so far none of my real life friends read it and dunno if they ever will ;m;

Also i'm Emilalli trash 。*。+。(`・ω・。)

Solovei

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #1630 on: November 18, 2015, 11:23:39 PM »
Okaay intro?? 8D

You can call me Tay, I draw things. I have 4 webcomics, 2 of which are active and you can read all of them here: http://tapastic.com/taybee/series
I also have a bunch of other art on my tumblr: tay-bee.tumblr.com/tagged/tay draws and furaffinity. I also cosplay  and basically any other creative medium you can think of.

I don't remember how I found SSSS but it took me about 4 times of starting and dropping it to finish the prologue, then when a friend got really into it I finally kicked my own ass and binge read- fell in love and here I am! Joined because so far none of my real life friends read it and dunno if they ever will ;m;

Hello and welcome! I've seen your art floating around Tumblr, it's great to see you join us finally :)
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

Ana Nymus

• DeviantArt
  • Checking in once in a while
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #1631 on: November 18, 2015, 11:24:55 PM »
Welcome Tay! I've seen you around chat before, so I know you'll enjoy yourself here as well! Here, have some complimentary squirrel cookies: :squirrelcookie: :squirrelcookie: :squirrelcookie: :squirrelcookie: :squirrelcookie: :squirrelcookie:
:usa: Yes.
:spain: Out of practice.
:finland: Failed to learn.
:vaticancity: Probably remember five words.
White text: Always ;P
:chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

I also speak SCIENCE!!!

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #1632 on: November 18, 2015, 11:27:26 PM »
Okaay intro?? 8D

Hello! Glad to see you here as well :)

Here is that nonSSSS cosplay thread we were telling you about: https://ssssforum.com/index.php?topic=578.0
and here is the SSSS one: https://ssssforum.com/index.php?topic=339.0
And SSSS fanart is all here! https://ssssforum.com/index.php?topic=35.0
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

ParanormalAndroid

« Reply #1633 on: November 19, 2015, 02:18:57 AM »
Okaay intro?? 8D

Ooh, you're the art person off Tumblr!
Croeso!
Everything important's been mentioned already, I think, so I'll see you around at some point!

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #1634 on: November 19, 2015, 02:54:39 AM »

ahhh i've seen you around on tumblr, how nice of you to finally join us here on the forum! quick pro-tip: you don't need to add ".tumblr.com" in the tumblr field, it's added automatically!
you'll know where to find me.