Author Topic: The Introduction Thread  (Read 581088 times)

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
Re: The Introduction Thread
« Reply #1605 on: November 07, 2015, 04:08:50 PM »
Hi, I am themunck and one day you will all kneel before me.
??? ... Welcome ?
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

kjeks

• Retired Moderator
  • Ruler of a Derelict Airport
« Reply #1606 on: November 08, 2015, 04:03:54 AM »
Not sure what to say here. Hi, I am themunck and one day you will all kneel before me.

Hey munck.
welcome to our board. Sadly it is our beloved dictatress from southern europe we will all kneel to in future (very ambitious that little one I tell you;) ), but we will find a nice spot for you in her realm.

*hands out some squirrel cookies*

Copenhagen is a nice town. With pharmaceutical science you might have some knowledge that could be helpful in this topic.
:germany: :uk: :norway:
:sweden: :france: :ireland: :turkey: :kurdish: :sign: =>Learning:
:vaticancity: =>Leftovers

Forum Rules
Helpful Information

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #1607 on: November 10, 2015, 02:50:03 AM »
Welcome, Malin, themunck, and everyone that I've missed!

Awesome! I study at the Academy of art university. We have a city campus in San Francisco, and I live in downtown San Francisco.
I think it would be cool to meet, is it a meetup for forum peeps here?

EEEYYYYYYY I'm just across the Bay for college!
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

redstick

• Super-Newbie
« Reply #1608 on: November 11, 2015, 09:30:38 AM »
New to the forum, but a long-time fan of the comic (both of them, actually). I am an old guy who lives in Louisiana -- a far cry from the scene of our adventures, which maybe accounts for the attraction. that, and great story and art-work. Thanks for the welcome!

Mélusine

« Reply #1609 on: November 11, 2015, 09:32:34 AM »
Welcome on the forum, redstick, we have welcome cookies ! :squirrelcookie: :squirrelcookie: :squirrelcookie:
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

urbicande

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #1610 on: November 11, 2015, 09:36:04 AM »
New to the forum, but a long-time fan of the comic (both of them, actually). I am an old guy who lives in Louisiana -- a far cry from the scene of our adventures, which maybe accounts for the attraction. that, and great story and art-work. Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome from New York!
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy:

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #1611 on: November 11, 2015, 09:47:34 AM »
And from Australia! Hi, Redstick, I remember you from the comments.
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Mistwraith

• Super-Newbie
« Reply #1612 on: November 12, 2015, 07:33:26 AM »
Greetings one and all, i have met some of you via the comments section on SSSS,  i've finally come here to murder you with my terrible English though it is my native language.( this is by way of an apology, i do battle with low grade dyslexia ).

I came to the Minnaverse by way of a redtails dream which my daughter introduced me too, i think it was about a book in when she showed it to me.

I'm closer to 50 than 40 years on this blue marble we call a planet, and i'm a tea swilling (occaisionally with a biscuit) Brit.
I live with my daughter age of 27 and my partner who's original residence was Holland.

It took me a fair old while to register for the comments on the comic and now i'm finally here :)

Mélusine

« Reply #1613 on: November 12, 2015, 07:53:51 AM »
Welcome Mistwraith :) A biscuit for your next tea ? :squirrelcookie: (Hello, fellow tea lover !)

Yuuago

• Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #1614 on: November 12, 2015, 08:05:47 AM »
(ノ◉ヮ◉)ノ :。・:*:・゚'☆ Hello Mistwraith, and welcome! Looking forward to having conversations with you!

It always makes me so happy to hear that people have been introduced to the comic by family members. : D Gives me such a warm fuzzy feeling.
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

kjeks

• Retired Moderator
  • Ruler of a Derelict Airport
« Reply #1615 on: November 12, 2015, 09:26:20 AM »
Greetings one and all, i have met some of you via the comments section on SSSS,  i've finally come here to murder you with my terrible English though it is my native language.( this is by way of an apology, i do battle with low grade dyslexia ).

I came to the Minnaverse by way of a redtails dream which my daughter introduced me too, i think it was about a book in when she showed it to me.

I'm closer to 50 than 40 years on this blue marble we call a planet, and i'm a tea swilling (occaisionally with a biscuit) Brit.
I live with my daughter age of 27 and my partner who's original residence was Holland.

It took me a fair old while to register for the comments on the comic and now i'm finally here :)

Weclome to the forum :). You will soon see, that you are not the eldest member here and most people discuss regardless of age, writing abilities and different cultural backgrounds happily with one another.

(You might also notice that people only correct your grammar/spelling if you explicitly ask them too or if [in my case] you used vocab in a way that will definitely lead to missunderstanding).

Have a great time here!
:germany: :uk: :norway:
:sweden: :france: :ireland: :turkey: :kurdish: :sign: =>Learning:
:vaticancity: =>Leftovers

Forum Rules
Helpful Information

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #1616 on: November 12, 2015, 11:19:08 AM »
Hi, Mistwraith! Another person familiar from the comments. Good to see you in the Forum. Looking forward to many fascinating conversations.
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #1617 on: November 12, 2015, 01:28:27 PM »

Welcome Mistwraith! I recognize you from the comments. More cookies?

ʃ    ʃ    ʃ

:squirrelcookie: :squirrelcookie: :squirrelcookie:
   :squirrelcookie: :squirrelcookie: :squirrelcookie:
o/¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Armadian

• Super-Newbie
  • Not a cookie dispenser
« Reply #1618 on: November 17, 2015, 10:43:13 PM »
Greetings all,
It's been a few months since I binged read through all available pages (380 at the time)
I found SSSS from a link on the side of another webcomic and loved so much the art I had to read it.

You guys looked like an awsome community so I decided to join you all in the forum while I waste my day between the new pages
Please be gentle with me and enjoy another minnion from ol' cold Canada
Fluent: :canada:  ( :france:  :uk: )
Learning: :sweden:

Yuuago

• Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #1619 on: November 17, 2015, 10:56:00 PM »
Greetings all,
It's been a few months since I binged read through all available pages (380 at the time)
I found SSSS from a link on the side of another webcomic and loved so much the art I had to read it.

You guys looked like an awsome community so I decided to join you all in the forum while I waste my day between the new pages
Please be gentle with me and enjoy another minnion from ol' cold Canada

Hello and welcome! Glad to have you here; looking forward to seeing you around. /o/
AHH what part of Canada are you in? If you don't mind me asking. (I'm in northern Alberta, myself.)
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge