Author Topic: The Introduction Thread  (Read 580845 times)

Emil

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
  • my real name is Emil but you can call me Emil
  • Preferred pronouns: *incoherent screaming*
Re: The Introduction Thread
« Reply #795 on: May 16, 2015, 07:41:13 PM »
YO THIS BE MY FRIEND EMIL EVERYONE
he's actually tall

EXCEPT I'M NOT VERY BEAUTIFUL AND BLONDE. But yeah I'm very tall!

Oh my god your icon <3 I had such an obsession with Serial Experiments Lain for so long... I even had her hairstyle on two separate occasions >_>;;;

Now that I've overshared yet again, welcome to the forum! Feel free to be as active or as inactive as you like! :)

Haha, that's awesome! Lain's hairstyle is really, really cool.

Noodles

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #796 on: May 17, 2015, 10:58:17 AM »
YO THIS BE MY FRIEND EMIL EVERYONE
he's actually tall
Welcome, Emil!
Besides the name, anyone who is Haiz's friend instantly becomes awesome. or maybe that's just me but haiz is *pretty darn cool* so y'know
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #797 on: May 17, 2015, 11:05:53 AM »
Welcome, Emil!
Besides the name, anyone who is Haiz's friend instantly becomes awesome. or maybe that's just me but haiz is *pretty darn cool* so y'know
CONFIRMED
anyone graced with my friendship is awesome by default

also wow thank you *melts into puddle*
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 11:16:22 AM by Haiz »
you'll know where to find me.

FumbleBaum

• Super-Newbie
« Reply #798 on: May 18, 2015, 05:08:09 PM »
Hello! I'm Fumble and extremely new to SSSS. I pretty much binge read the comic in one sitting (not that 300+ is really binge readin but that's besides the point) so I could be up to speed for my friend one here (Baku). So far I think this comic is pretty fascinating and I like learning tidbits about foreign lore, not to mention Minna's use of colour is so absolutely gorgeous it just kinda sucks you in. So I'm adding SSSS to my growing list of webcomics and hope to post more in this forum, whether it be for discussion or art purposes, thank you for having me!

Baku

• Hot Dad Squad
« Reply #799 on: May 18, 2015, 05:15:40 PM »
Hello! I'm Fumble and extremely new to SSSS. I pretty much binge read the comic in one sitting (not that 300+ is really binge readin but that's besides the point) so I could be up to speed for my friend one here (Baku). So far I think this comic is pretty fascinating and I like learning tidbits about foreign lore, not to mention Minna's use of colour is so absolutely gorgeous it just kinda sucks you in. So I'm adding SSSS to my growing list of webcomics and hope to post more in this forum, whether it be for discussion or art purposes, thank you for having me!
Hey guys, this is Fumble and we've been irl buddies for a long time! She's also an artist (a fabulous one at that), so we've got another person to add to the list of artists in this community. B') Go give her some love!
native: :usa: / learning: :germany: / some day: :denmark:
art tumblr/ flight rising/ disqus - :chap6: :chap7:

ClairityKoi

« Reply #800 on: May 18, 2015, 05:19:25 PM »
Hiii thaar, um,  I'm a high schooler from the United States, I only have one more year of school left, and my 18th birthday approaches along with the summer here. I'm a composer/jazz pianist, a singer, dancer, writer of fiction, doodler girl without a cause. I'm a pescetarian by choice, and the one thing I can think of doing which combines everything I naturally do, is theatre. So I guess I hope to get into acting sometime soon?
Anywho, I love this comic, I love this fandom, and think all of you guys are great. <3
It's not leaving the comfort of your shell, it's expanding its confines... <3

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #801 on: May 18, 2015, 05:22:32 PM »
Hi Fumble!!!! I really do hope you'll join the art thread party, there's always room for more fabulous artists over there! I hope you enjoy the forum ^___________^

Hiii thaar, um,  I'm a high schooler from the United States, I only have one more year of school left, and my 18th birthday approaches along with the summer here. I'm a composer/jazz pianist, a singer, dancer, writer of fiction, doodler girl without a cause. I'm a pescetarian by choice, and the one thing I can think of doing which combines everything I naturally do, is theatre. So I guess I hope to get into acting sometime soon?
Anywho, I love this comic, I love this fandom, and think all of you guys are great. <3
Hello... ClairityKoi? Do you have something you'd like us to call you, or is Koi good?
There's a lot of music-related threads you might enjoy on this forum, like this musical project for example! And ohoho doodler and writer, yesss join us in the museum and scriptorium threads!!
And I agree, this fandom is absolutely lovely, it'll be nice to have you in it ^______^
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 05:24:20 PM by Haiz »

ClairityKoi

« Reply #802 on: May 18, 2015, 05:34:41 PM »
Hi Fumble!!!! I really do hope you'll join the art thread party, there's always room for more fabulous artists over there! I hope you enjoy the forum ^___________^

Hello... ClairityKoi? Do you have something you'd like us to call you, or is Koi good?
There's a lot of music-related threads you might enjoy on this forum, like this musical project for example! And ohoho doodler and writer, yesss join us in the museum and scriptorium threads!!
And I agree, this fandom is absolutely lovely, it'll be nice to have you in it ^______^

Koi is fine :p thank you. 'which' musical project? I'll certainly submit any arts/writings if I feel their worth any merit ^_^
It's not leaving the comfort of your shell, it's expanding its confines... <3

FumbleBaum

• Super-Newbie
« Reply #803 on: May 18, 2015, 05:39:36 PM »

Thanks so much! I'm new to forums in general so this will be a learning experience

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #804 on: May 18, 2015, 05:43:41 PM »
Koi is fine :p thank you. 'which' musical project? I'll certainly submit any arts/writings if I feel their worth any merit ^_^
Koi it is, then ^___^
This musical project. I'm not following that thread too closely so I can't tell you the details, but you can probably find out on your own if you're interested!
All art and writings have merit!! especially in this small fandom, we're all starving for more content constantly

Thanks so much! I'm new to forums in general so this will be a learning experience
Isn't it always. I was... kinda new to forums and I'm still kiiiindaa new (two months member now??) but. uh. yes. I'm doing pretty well. hopefully so will you!!

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #805 on: May 18, 2015, 05:48:34 PM »
*showers newbies with cookies*

*Ahem* Sorry. I mean, hi Fumble and Koi! Enjoy your time here!!

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Solovei

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #806 on: May 18, 2015, 05:56:15 PM »
Welcome Koi and Fumble!
What cute usernames you both have :3
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

SugaAndSpice

• Scout
  • just a gourd on the internet
  • Preferred pronouns: ALL THE PRONOUNS. He/him/his is always a safe bet though!
« Reply #807 on: May 18, 2015, 06:04:03 PM »
CONFIRMED
anyone graced with my friendship is awesome by default

Can I be your friend?
I say vol, you say tron! Vol!
…Voltron?

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #808 on: May 18, 2015, 06:07:02 PM »
Can I be your friend?
everyone on this forum is my Frend by Default

but if you mean like, Real Close Friend then........ I'm not sure if it's worth the effort ahahaa ha ha (lot of effort im sorry)

Emil

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
  • my real name is Emil but you can call me Emil
  • Preferred pronouns: *incoherent screaming*
« Reply #809 on: May 18, 2015, 06:48:14 PM »
I'm not sure if it's worth the effort ahahaa ha ha (lot of effort im sorry)

Haiz tortures me with a psychic prod every day
Also welcome newbies, now I'm less of a newbie!!