Author Topic: The Introduction Thread  (Read 581055 times)

mithrysc

• Ranger
  • indefinite hiatus
Re: The Introduction Thread
« Reply #765 on: May 13, 2015, 03:09:13 PM »
Hello and welcome, Zet! We're all a bit obsessed here. :D

If you haven't seen it already, the SSSS Art Museum would greatly benefit from your drawings (the colors on the fluffy-hood-Lalli are amazing).

(...as for ending posts, I'm just as clueless as you.)

Haspen

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • Hat Kat
« Reply #766 on: May 13, 2015, 04:11:56 PM »
Wooo, another Polish person \o/

Witaj Zet!
Languages? Only :poland: and :uk: I'm afraid!

My 'dream catalogue' - Are you ready to delve into crazy? You probably aren't, so remember that you're clicking this at your own responsibility.

zetkaj

« Reply #767 on: May 13, 2015, 08:52:02 PM »
If you haven't seen it already, the SSSS Art Museum would greatly benefit from your drawings (the colors on the fluffy-hood-Lalli are amazing).

I'll post there, sure! And thank you!

Wooo, another Polish person \o/

Witaj Zet!

Witaj, i to również z Gdańska! :D
Native :poland: , fluent :uk: , a bit :germany: , learning :finland:

The whole culture is based on pretending. Pretending that we are cultured.

urbicande

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #768 on: May 13, 2015, 09:35:15 PM »
If I can help... :)

Arg. Must not go back to French until I've learned enough Swedish
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy:

wolfie

• Ranger
  • :3
« Reply #769 on: May 14, 2015, 06:08:59 AM »
Hello~

I'm Zet, 22, haven't been on any forum in years, so this is a bit awkward...
My native language is Polish, I know some German from school (enough to understand some, not enough to actually hold a conversation), now I'm learning Finnish, but I'm a total beginner so far.
I've read SSSS in one go (I tried to stop, but just...couldn't), now I'm a bit obsessed. I liked aRTD too, but I have a soft spot for well-written postapo stuff, I guess c:
I like pixel art, music, starry skies, random facts and that awful 80s music videos aesthetic. Beautiful.
I also am a wannabe animator and I kind of draw (I really, really hate the word 'artist'), here's my sketchblog! (Now, with SSSS stuff!)

(How do you end a post without it looking unfinished?)

Hi Zet, welcome. :) I love the drawings on your blog. I dig the sketch like style and the soft colours. I agree with everyone else here, put some in the fan art thread. ^-^ Now how to end my post...hmmm *throws confetti.* Perfect.

"Dammit Moon-Moon"
Thanks to gifted gif-finder Eri

KMK

• Scout
« Reply #770 on: May 14, 2015, 12:18:35 PM »
On Discus you will find me under KMKestner. I have raised wool sheep for the last 15 years. I  also have chickens, a pair of geese, 2 mini horses, 4 dags and 3 kitties and 3 quail. Have owned goats in the past but they really make you work. They are Houdinis and mischief makers. My education started in Agriculture but I ended getting a degree in Graphic Design. I am a cancer survivor. Used to hate baby pink (unless it was coupled with black) but have since revised my view of it. Turns out I really look good in pink as well.

AuthorOfLight

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
  • i am just a littol creachur
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #771 on: May 14, 2015, 04:30:46 PM »
Hi, I'm Beth! I've been lurking around the forums for a little while now, but I forgot to actually introduce myself until now.
I'm 16, and I love storytelling, whether through writing or comics. I'm hoping at some point to write some fanfiction or do fanart. or both. both is good. :)
So... yeah. (I never know what to say with things like this so I hope that was sufficient!)
fluent - :usa:
decentish - :mexico:
starting to learn - :finland: :japan:

Divra

« Reply #772 on: May 14, 2015, 04:41:21 PM »
Hi, I'm Beth! I've been lurking around the forums for a little while now, but I forgot to actually introduce myself until now.
I'm 16, and I love storytelling, whether through writing or comics. I'm hoping at some point to write some fanfiction or do fanart. or both. both is good. :)
So... yeah. (I never know what to say with things like this so I hope that was sufficient!)

Hi Beth!

Welcome to our awesome little community. Here, have some squirrel cookies!

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #773 on: May 14, 2015, 04:43:43 PM »

Your Forum icon is so cute!  Did you make it?
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

taivonpoika

« Reply #774 on: May 14, 2015, 05:24:47 PM »
Hi, I´m Juha!

I found SSSS a couple weeks ago and read it all twice in two days. I couldn´t forget the urge to draw all the characters and so I gave in and made a blog. (http://taivonpoika.tumblr.com/)
Some people asked me what my username means - it´s "Son of the Skies", referring to Lalli and his moon spells and starry dream world. It´s kind of old word that you might see in literature but not so much in conversation.

I would love to make a webcomic, but I work too much and don´t draw well, so I just make fanarts. 

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #775 on: May 14, 2015, 05:36:54 PM »
On Discus you will find me under KMKestner. I have raised wool sheep for the last 15 years. I  also have chickens, a pair of geese, 2 mini horses, 4 dags and 3 kitties and 3 quail. Have owned goats in the past but they really make you work. They are Houdinis and mischief makers. My education started in Agriculture but I ended getting a degree in Graphic Design. I am a cancer survivor. Used to hate baby pink (unless it was coupled with black) but have since revised my view of it. Turns out I really look good in pink as well.
That's a lot of animals O:

I'm hoping at some point to write some fanfiction or do fanart. or both. both is good. :)

Hi, I´m Juha!

I found SSSS a couple weeks ago and read it all twice in two days. I couldn´t forget the urge to draw all the characters and so I gave in and made a blog. (http://taivonpoika.tumblr.com/)
Some people asked me what my username means - it´s "Son of the Skies", referring to Lalli and his moon spells and starry dream world. It´s kind of old word that you might see in literature but not so much in conversation.

I would love to make a webcomic, but I work too much and don´t draw well, so I just make fanarts. 
Hellooooo!! Your username is really cool. As for "don't draw well" that's obviously a lie, but I've heard that making a webcomic is actually a really good way to improve ^_______^ hopefully you'll get the time for it some day!!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 04:58:39 AM by Haiz »
you'll know where to find me.

AuthorOfLight

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
  • i am just a littol creachur
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #776 on: May 14, 2015, 05:52:54 PM »

Sadly, no... It's from Prague Race, another webcomic that I read. :)
fluent - :usa:
decentish - :mexico:
starting to learn - :finland: :japan:

Solovei

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #777 on: May 14, 2015, 05:54:39 PM »
I can answer that! It's actually from a webcomic called Prague Race by Leppu, another Finnish artist! It has nothing to do with Prague or a race, it's about some kids who accidentally stumble into a weird magical world... The art is great though! :D

EDIT: woops, beaten to it! Sorry XD feel free to disregard.
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #778 on: May 14, 2015, 05:59:15 PM »
Hi, I´m Juha!

Welcome :) *Look at your blog* Oh, I've listen to your playlist before ! It's funny to ear that some titles seems made to inspire people ^^
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

taivonpoika

« Reply #779 on: May 14, 2015, 06:06:45 PM »
Welcome :) *Look at your blog* Oh, I've listen to your playlist before ! It's funny to ear that some titles seems made to inspire people ^^

I didn´t make the playlist, only reblogged it. :) But I have made a few SSSS playlists that I will post on the weekend.