Author Topic: The Introduction Thread  (Read 580993 times)

0z79

• Super-Newbie
Re: The Introduction Thread
« Reply #2430 on: June 23, 2016, 01:32:33 AM »
Hey guys, finally dropping in from the Disqus board! I noticed my comment on the day-old comic was deleted; I really hope that means I wasn't banished there. Or that Minna removing the comments section isn't permanent..

Anyway.. HEYA!

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #2431 on: June 23, 2016, 06:14:15 AM »
And more welcome cookies for GenericNerd and Oz79 ! :squirrelcookie: :squirrelcookie:
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #2432 on: June 23, 2016, 07:49:18 AM »
Hello and welcome, Oz! I think you will like it here. We don't bite (much). I think everyone's comments were deleted. And yeah, I hope she doesn't delete the comments permanently, or stop writing over this.
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

urbicande

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #2433 on: June 23, 2016, 10:27:38 AM »
Hey guys, finally dropping in from the Disqus board! I noticed my comment on the day-old comic was deleted; I really hope that means I wasn't banished there. Or that Minna removing the comments section isn't permanent..

Anyway.. HEYA!

Hail and welcome to the Forum!
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy:

Tr

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Mostly lurking these days
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #2434 on: June 23, 2016, 10:58:28 AM »

Anyway.. HEYA!
Welcome to the forum!
*throws confetti*
Avatar by the amazing and wonderful ginger ^-^ :chap11: :chap12: :chap13:
Fluent :usa:, Learning in school :spain:

Auxivele

• Scout
  • ????????
  • Preferred pronouns: she/they
« Reply #2435 on: June 24, 2016, 09:57:24 AM »
Welcome welcome, anyone and everyone! :D Sorry I'm a bit late, but the end of the school year got a bit hectic.
~*~ a confused stop sign ~*~

Fluent: :canada: :usa: :australia: :uk:
Uhhhhh...: :japan: | (Used to be) Conversational: :mexico: | Super basic: :china: | hmm: :germany:, :ireland:, :wales: | I know the alphabet?: :russia:, :southkorea:, :greece:

:chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

kjeks

• Retired Moderator
  • Ruler of a Derelict Airport
« Reply #2436 on: June 25, 2016, 12:23:14 PM »
Ayyy a lot of newcomers these days. A warm welcome to everyone and thanks for introducing yourselves in here :)
:germany: :uk: :norway:
:sweden: :france: :ireland: :turkey: :kurdish: :sign: =>Learning:
:vaticancity: =>Leftovers

Forum Rules
Helpful Information

Nanao

• Super-Newbie
« Reply #2437 on: June 27, 2016, 03:46:41 PM »
Hello! I'm Nanao From Finland, I'm not sure if I've ever logged into any fan forum or the like. I like this comic and it's exciting to see work in English which touches Funnish Culture, I don't think there is any other like this in that sense. I like especially Tuuri and Reynir and also read manga.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 06:34:20 PM by Nanao »

Auxivele

• Scout
  • ????????
  • Preferred pronouns: she/they
« Reply #2438 on: June 27, 2016, 03:59:28 PM »
Hiya, Nanao, and welcome to the forum!
~*~ a confused stop sign ~*~

Fluent: :canada: :usa: :australia: :uk:
Uhhhhh...: :japan: | (Used to be) Conversational: :mexico: | Super basic: :china: | hmm: :germany:, :ireland:, :wales: | I know the alphabet?: :russia:, :southkorea:, :greece:

:chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #2439 on: June 27, 2016, 04:18:19 PM »
Welcome, Nanao :) A cookie ? :squirrelcookie:
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Miriam

• Scout
  • Icon by HulluPunaKettu
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #2440 on: June 27, 2016, 04:32:56 PM »
Hello! I'm Nanao From Finland, I'm not sure if I've ever logged into any fan forum or the like. I like this comic and it's exciting to see work in English which touches Funnish Culture, I don't think there is any other like this in that sense. I like especially Tuuri and Reynir and alko read manga.

I hope I'm not being rude, but I like the typo 'Funnish' a lot. It says "Finnish culture is fun" :)

Also, welcome at the forum!
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 08:03:23 AM by Miriam »
Native: :netherlands:
Some. Enough.: :uk:
Special: :germany: :france:
:chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Juniper

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • 달도 차면 기운다
« Reply #2441 on: June 27, 2016, 04:45:17 PM »
I hope I'm not being rude, but I like the typo 'Funnish' a lot. It says "Finnish culture is fun" :)
*takes note of this pun with full intention to use it in the future*

Native: :usa:
I guess I'm pretty okay :france: :southkorea:
Learning: :finland: :arableague: :sign:

Tr

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Mostly lurking these days
« Reply #2442 on: June 27, 2016, 05:07:12 PM »
Hello! I'm Nanao From Finland, I'm not sure if I've ever logged into any fan forum or the like. I like this comic and it's exciting to see work in English which touches Funnish Culture, I don't think there is any other like this in that sense. I like especially Tuuri and Reynir and alko read manga.
Welcome, welcome! *throws confetti*
o/ :sparkle::sparkle::sparkle::sparkle:
Avatar by the amazing and wonderful ginger ^-^ :chap11: :chap12: :chap13:
Fluent :usa:, Learning in school :spain:

Eris

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • Lady of Chaos
« Reply #2443 on: June 27, 2016, 06:28:12 PM »
Welcome to the forum!

Nanao

• Super-Newbie
« Reply #2444 on: June 27, 2016, 06:32:24 PM »

Haha, you're not :D I got this, um, "predictive textinput"? in my phone so it tries to change the words into "Funnish" :D as I write, overall hopeless with tech here o/
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 06:47:51 PM by Nanao »