Author Topic: The Introduction Thread  (Read 577748 times)

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
Re: The Introduction Thread
« Reply #1440 on: September 21, 2015, 02:30:28 PM »
Sorry if I was supposed to make a post after not being on here for some time, so hello! I'm back, for a little while. XD Who knows though, it's been getting busy lately. :I

No need to apologize!  :) It's going above and beyond the call of duty to post here after a long hiatus.  Basically, it's doing the rest of us a favor to let us know that someone we remember is back.

And welcome back!
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #1441 on: September 22, 2015, 01:24:59 PM »
Sorry if I was supposed to make a post after not being on here for some time, so hello! I'm back, for a little while. XD Who knows though, it's been getting busy lately. :I

Welcome back Sil! How fitting that you should make a comeback on almost exactly the same date that you joined.

kjeks

• Retired Moderator
  • Ruler of a Derelict Airport
« Reply #1442 on: September 26, 2015, 12:22:49 PM »

Welcome Back :)
:germany: :uk: :norway:
:sweden: :france: :ireland: :turkey: :kurdish: :sign: =>Learning:
:vaticancity: =>Leftovers

Forum Rules
Helpful Information

Jolly

• Super-Newbie
    • Tumblr
« Reply #1443 on: September 28, 2015, 10:37:58 AM »
Hey! I'm not really new to SSSS, but I'm kinda new to the fandom and very new to the forum! It may take me a while to get used to things around here ahahaha... But yeah I'm excited to be here now!

Yuuago

• Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #1444 on: September 28, 2015, 10:43:40 AM »
Hey! I'm not really new to SSSS, but I'm kinda new to the fandom and very new to the forum! It may take me a while to get used to things around here ahahaha... But yeah I'm excited to be here now!

Hello and welcome! : D Yeah, the forums can take a bit of getting used to at first. Looking forward to seeing you around!
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #1445 on: September 28, 2015, 10:49:32 AM »

Welcome, Jolly!  This is your chance to tell us a bit about yourself -- how you discovered the comic, what aspects of it you particularly like, your own hobbies and interests, where you're from, how you chose your Forum nickname, etc. 
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #1446 on: September 28, 2015, 10:50:07 AM »

Welcome to the forum! With a forum membership comes complimentary cookies - (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ :squirrelcookie::squirrelcookie::squirrelcookie::squirrelcookie::squirrelcookie:

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #1447 on: September 28, 2015, 11:07:26 AM »
Welcome among us, Jolly :) I was lost a the very beginning on the forum, but everybody is very welcoming and I'm sure you'll feel good soon here.
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

eyjafjallajoke

« Reply #1448 on: September 28, 2015, 03:50:30 PM »

Welcome, Jolly!  :D

Solovei

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #1449 on: September 29, 2015, 11:45:05 AM »
Ooooh judging by your tumblr URL, another fic writer! :D You should go ahead and check out SSSS on AO3, there's lots of good stuff there~

Welcome to the forum!
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

Aki

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • rambler of headcanons spouter of ideas
  • Preferred pronouns: (she/her) please don't call me dude, that's all.
« Reply #1450 on: October 04, 2015, 08:35:07 AM »
Hi there

The name's Aki, you might know me from the comment section on SSSS. SSSS happened upon me because I followed (a) Rabbit's advice (well, it sounded more like "YOU MUST READ THIS JUST DO IT") and ended up binge-reading SSSS (somewhere into chapter 4 I think) and aRTD. Never regretted going down that rabbit hole...

I'm 24, Swiss, and I study classical archaeology in my major and chemistry in my minor. I write fanfiction and sometimes doodle fanart but don't expect quality from me and I haven't completed anything worthwhile for SSSS but probably will churn out something in the future (or Rabbit will eat me).

I'm terrible at using forums but I'll give this one a try.

Any other Swiss people around?
I'm a Skype dweller and will love you to death if you decide that you want to chat with me over there. Just ask me for my Skype name.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 08:40:08 AM by Aki »
Languages:
fluent: :switzerland: :germany: :france: :uk:
knows: :vaticancity:, ancient :greece:
learned some: :japan:
can read to some extent: :italy: :spain: etc.
wants to learn: :finland:
You may use any of my "Imagine X" or headcanons for your writing or art as long as you link back to me or my original post if you feel like you stayed true to it.
:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :book2: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16:

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #1451 on: October 04, 2015, 08:54:32 AM »
Welcome Aki :) (Hiiiiiii, archaeology !) Don't worry, this forum is nice and kind. A cookie ?:squirrelcookie:
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Aki

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #1452 on: October 04, 2015, 08:59:45 AM »
Welcome Aki :) (Hiiiiiii, archaeology !) Don't worry, this forum is nice and kind. A cookie ?:squirrelcookie:

Salut Mélusine, merci pour le cookie~<3

(I hope so, though the rating system still makes me nervous)
Languages:
You may use any of my "Imagine X" or headcanons for your writing or art as long as you link back to me or my original post if you feel like you stayed true to it.
:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :book2: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16:

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #1453 on: October 04, 2015, 09:02:55 AM »
Hi there

The name's Aki, you might know me from the comment section on SSSS. SSSS happened upon me because I followed (a) Rabbit's advice (well, it sounded more like "YOU MUST READ THIS JUST DO IT") and ended up binge-reading SSSS (somewhere into chapter 4 I think) and aRTD. Never regretted going down that rabbit hole...

I'm 24, Swiss, and I study classical archaeology in my major and chemistry in my minor. I write fanfiction and sometimes doodle fanart but don't expect quality from me and I haven't completed anything worthwhile for SSSS but probably will churn out something in the future (or Rabbit will eat me).

I'm terrible at using forums but I'll give this one a try.

Any other Swiss people around?
I'm a Skype dweller and will love you to death if you decide that you want to chat with me over there. Just ask me for my Skype name.

Grüezi and welcome, sounds like following Rabbit's advice is the best idea you've ever had!

Aki

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #1454 on: October 04, 2015, 09:06:25 AM »
Grüezi and welcome, sounds like following Rabbit's advice is the best idea you've ever had!

Grüezi und merci ;)

Haha, yes, it was one of the best ideas I've ever had! (besides befriending Rabbit) :D
Languages: