Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2478940 times)

Helia

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #11100 on: November 28, 2016, 06:13:16 PM »
A regency style Tuuri :)

(I should be working on the different Christmas assignments, but... eh... I couldn't resist the idea)

native: :hungary:  fluent: :uk:  special: :germany:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

PickleChip

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • c[]xxx[]:::::::::::::::>
  • Preferred pronouns: all of them, they're all mine now, i stole them
« Reply #11101 on: November 28, 2016, 06:37:11 PM »
A regency style Tuuri :)

(I should be working on the different Christmas assignments, but... eh... I couldn't resist the idea)

Aww! It's so cute!
If I'm both pan and genderfluid, then no matter who I like, it's gay and I think that's beautiful
Fluent: :usa:
Learning: all?
:chap12::book2::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Sumeri

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Hämäläisjuntti
« Reply #11102 on: November 28, 2016, 08:36:59 PM »
Ohhh my I've been away for a while again, but damn every time I come back I fall in love with all the fanart, you guys are just, ugh <3 and damn, reefhunter, your style is maGNIFICENT

and Helia, your Tuuri is so lovely!

And hey, I do have something to show you guys! It's just a sketch though, but I thought that if I posted it here I'd feel peer-pressured to finish it(i mean i know you guys aren't actually gonna pressure me but you know, there's the illusion) :D I hope it works, I haven't been able to actually finish my sketches in a while, damn artist's block

emil, why is your face so hard for me to draw, it's just a few lines ugh

artist's block or no, the day I stop drawing my two favorite idiots will be the day you'll have to bury me
they'll be separate pictures but I thought they'd be like, companion pieces? Lalli with a night sky background and Emil with the sunset from page 637, man that was a thing of beauty :D Anyhow, I like drawing these guys almost holding hands
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 08:39:58 PM by Sumeri »
Lankeaa
metsän henget
polvilleen

native: :fi:
fluent: :gb:
somewhat struggling with: :se:
learned but mostly forgotten: :fr:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

Tr

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Mostly lurking these days
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #11103 on: November 28, 2016, 09:20:11 PM »
Ohhh my I've been away for a while again, but damn every time I come back I fall in love with all the fanart, you guys are just, ugh <3 and damn, reefhunter, your style is maGNIFICENT

and Helia, your Tuuri is so lovely!

And hey, I do have something to show you guys! It's just a sketch though, but I thought that if I posted it here I'd feel peer-pressured to finish it(i mean i know you guys aren't actually gonna pressure me but you know, there's the illusion) :D I hope it works, I haven't been able to actually finish my sketches in a while, damn artist's block

emil, why is your face so hard for me to draw, it's just a few lines ugh

artist's block or no, the day I stop drawing my two favorite idiots will be the day you'll have to bury me
they'll be separate pictures but I thought they'd be like, companion pieces? Lalli with a night sky background and Emil with the sunset from page 637, man that was a thing of beauty :D Anyhow, I like drawing these guys almost holding hands
Eeeeeeee
I really hope you finish this, it looks really cool!
Avatar by the amazing and wonderful ginger ^-^ :chap11: :chap12: :chap13:
Fluent :usa:, Learning in school :spain:

heiteru

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: really don't care. you can use whatever you like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #11104 on: November 28, 2016, 10:20:01 PM »
Okey, Sumeri, can I start to threaten you? :'D because this sketch looks amazing!!
native : :russia:
mistakes can't stop me: :uk: / :usa:
one day~ : :iceland: , :finland:

chapter joined : :chap5:
chapter break survivor: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

ROBIN, THANKS FOR THE AVATAR, YOU'RE THE BEST, LOVE YOU <3

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #11105 on: November 28, 2016, 11:39:27 PM »
Sumeri, that is a very promising sketch. Please do finish it.

Helia, that's pretty! You should show it to Sunflower, I think it is something she would like to see.
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Olga Veresk

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Il n'y a que le premier pas qui coûte
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #11106 on: November 29, 2016, 03:44:21 AM »
Haven't been there for long, but everything here is still awesome!

Helia, your Turi is lovely!  :)

Sumeri, still in love with your style! <3
Native: :russia: Fluent: Intermediate: :france: Try to learn: :denmark: :japan:

Survived: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::book2::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::book3::chap17::chap18::chap19:

Windfighter

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Theologian of the Minnion Church
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #11107 on: November 29, 2016, 06:37:48 AM »
So forever ago I got an idea for an art from one of the threads here (I think it was the shipping-thread but I dunno) so I finally got around to doing it!

I... guess I'll put it under spoilers for the nekkidness eventhough it's covered by blanket?

Spoiler: show

(text is from Bryan Adams' Lie to me)

Edit: Oh, also! So much beautiful art you people have posted! Sorry I haven't commented on all of them, I've been loving them from afar this time around <3
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 06:40:07 AM by Windfighter »
Fluent: :sweden:
Decent: :uk:
Phrases: :spain: / :japan:
:book1+:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #11108 on: December 01, 2016, 02:48:07 PM »
So I accepted an advent calendar art challenge and I started out weak with my current obsession:

I'm going to pretend the christmas spirit leaking into Emil was a planned art-thing :P

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

Buteo

• Ranger
« Reply #11109 on: December 01, 2016, 06:28:43 PM »
Hey, Windy, it's a known phenomenon, that artists achieve effects that even they didn't know they intended. *nods*

Sumeri

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Hämäläisjuntti
« Reply #11110 on: December 01, 2016, 10:29:14 PM »
Hey, Windy, it's a known phenomenon, that artists achieve effects that even they didn't know they intended. *nods*

aaww yeah, that's a very common phenomenon, at least to me it is :D

and hey, I finished Emil! Lalli still needs to be colored, but Emil is all done at last:

you wouldn't believe how much time i spent on this guy's eyebrow, of all things, it still annoyes me a little, but i'm tired of moving it around

wow, I hope the colors are alright,when I look at it from my laptop screen it's seems so much much more washed out than on my tablet screen, buuut probably it's the laptop that's wonky
Lankeaa
metsän henget
polvilleen

native: :fi:
fluent: :gb:
somewhat struggling with: :se:
learned but mostly forgotten: :fr:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

Kelpie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • formerly known as Jhev
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #11111 on: December 01, 2016, 10:55:05 PM »
Sumeri, there is nothing wrong with that eyebrow that eyebrow is a beautiful eyebrow to match its picture, it's so nice asdfghjkl
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Fluent :usa:
Learning :germany:
Can count in :japan:
Actually learned a lot of in elementary school, but can now only remember how to decline verbs :vaticancity:
Maybe some day :norway:

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #11112 on: December 02, 2016, 10:21:36 AM »
and hey, I finished Emil! Lalli still needs to be colored, but Emil is all done at last:

you wouldn't believe how much time i spent on this guy's eyebrow, of all things, it still annoyes me a little, but i'm tired of moving it around

Sooo prettyyyyyyyyy

I dunno if anyone's ever mentioned this before but your art reminds me of middle eastern art, especially with the way you draw eyes. It reminds me a bit of arab fairy tales. (this is a compliment btw)

everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Tr

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Mostly lurking these days
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #11113 on: December 02, 2016, 10:23:08 AM »
aaww yeah, that's a very common phenomenon, at least to me it is :D

wow, I hope the colors are alright,when I look at it from my laptop screen it's seems so much much more washed out than on my tablet screen, buuut probably it's the laptop that's wonky
This is gorgeous XoX
Avatar by the amazing and wonderful ginger ^-^ :chap11: :chap12: :chap13:
Fluent :usa:, Learning in school :spain:

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #11114 on: December 02, 2016, 01:23:50 PM »
most pretty Emil there, Sumeri! <3

Did another SSSS-draw for the advent calendar challenge, this time featuring the number 2: