Author Topic: Forum Advent Calendar 2022  (Read 6910 times)

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
Re: Forum Advent Calendar 2022
« Reply #150 on: December 24, 2022, 06:50:24 PM »
[digs tunnel to nearest leg so as to pack some better stuff into the hollow structure]
[oops ... there goes the neighborhood. Into orbit.]

Ho, waitaminnit, that was in response to a comment I made on the YouTube feed, sir. 

That's what I get for using the same username in all fandom spaces, I guess.
Doesn't mean your point isn't valid, mind you...

Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #151 on: December 24, 2022, 06:54:41 PM »
P.S.: No, according to the Wikipedia page, it did burn on 17-Dec-2021 - the four years 2017-2020 are still the longest stretch of survival.

whooops fact-check fail, thank you for pointing that one out!
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior

Jitter

• Valkyrie
  • JOE guardian, SS Kuru keeper, Finn with some magic
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her, they/their
« Reply #152 on: December 26, 2022, 07:58:35 AM »
The final works are great, sorry for not having commented sooner! Luca, your story is great, and if you finalize and/or continue it, please make sure to let us know too! The battle description was well done, and I loved the way you described the way Reynir cooperated with the other mages. Can they combine their power between eastern and western mages too or within one group only?

And the portraits! So much variety even though there were just a handful. All are great (and it’s always a delight to get more Squirrel Cookies) but the flower death mushroom crown Lalli is something else! Such a wonderful concept, design and implementation! He’s nothing short of perfect. Thank you Solveig!

:sparkle: :sparkle: :sparkle:

Thank you so much for all contributions and of course out esteemed moderator @wavewright62 It’s been another successful year for the Advent Calendar! Let’s hope we can keep the candles burning in the years to come too!

🇫🇮 🇬🇧 🇸🇪 🇫🇷 (🇩🇪)(🇯🇵)((🇨🇳))

:A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Proud ruler of Joensuu Airport, Admiral of S/S Kuru on the Finnish lake systems. Also the Water Mother.